Over Night Photography Tips With Outing.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Thank you for the great respond for the last month outing.

This time I am conducting another event: "Over Night Photography Tips With Outing." on (24.11.2012) Saturday.

For this outing, I will be sharing with you what is Night Street Photography, the do and don't, tips on getting better photos and more...:think:
After that we will be walking around to shoot till morning. "Will see who fall out or drop dead first"...LOL :bsmilie:

Bring along your DSLR camera, flash light and wide angle Big F-stop lens (E.G 16-35 F/2.8, 24 F/2.8 or 1.4, 35 F/2.0 or 1.4...)
For those who do not have the above lenses, bring your kit lens with anti-shake function.
You need not bring along tripod as we will be walking and walking, no time to use. Mono-pod is ok.

Aim of this outing:
~ This outing is really testing your photography skill, Your thinking skill when you are tired, How easily you will give up and more...
~ You will photograph a different SINGAPORE in real life, people at night working, homeless and more... :thumbsup:
~ Will stop by 24hrs Coffee Shop, McDonald, 7-Eleven ... For a drink and rest during the walk.
~ Will end at China Town for breakfast and home sweet home to...ZZZ.

Date: 24.11.2012 Saturday.
Time: 10.00PM to Any time u like to go off.
Free: $0

If interested please SMS me : Your NAME, (Over Night Outing) to 94237067.

Hope to see you there... :angel:

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just to answer some Qs from Sms.
Any one can join this outing.
There is no limited number of people can join. So all can still join in last mins. Pls SMS me.
Yes bring flash along.
Any wide angle lens can be use even the 18-55 kit lens is ok.
Bring along tripod if u plan to shoot sunrise.

Hope to see U all there...Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Will u be able to give an itinerary of the routes if possible for our planning purpose ? Starting from Farrer Park MRT, walk ---------------------------------------------end ----------------------. Will there be any coffee break in betweeb the routes ? Any special events to look out for ? Thanks.

Will u be able to give an itinerary of the routes if possible for our planning purpose ? Starting from Farrer Park MRT, walk ---------------------------------------------end ----------------------. Will there be any coffee break in betweeb the routes ? Any special events to look out for ? Thanks.

All already stated in first floor

count me in.

Hi, Farrer Park MRT to Chinatown is quite a distance. There're many things that can be captured and learn along the way. Suggest to take the time to explore and not try to rush to the destination in Chinatown; cover what is good along the way. Can always continue again the next time if there isn't enough time to reach Chinatown.

Can't join you guys as I need to look after my 2 little ones. Do have alternative plan as the weather is pretty bad this month. Enjoy the outing and shoot.

All in my first post pls read...:)
All still can join in last last min before we start...;)

See u all there...:bigeyes:

Last edited:
Tag me along. See all kakis tonight. @Billy: How is the response? Btw, I don't mind if raining - can be interesting - off course we shoot under shelter in worst scenario and do more candid of rain photography... hehe.. Guys, please stand by a raincoat or poncho - I suggest u get a disposable one from Watson. Also small garbage bag as 'quick protection' for your gears at last minutes in case heavy rain suddenly. who knows...

cheers.

waladj

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks all for joining me this outing. I really enjoy myself alot sharing and shooting with you all during the photo walk.
I am very happy to have all your support and that most of you staying through-out the night till the morning for the chating and breakfast section.
Hope you all have fun and enjoy yourself too.

Special Thanks:
To my Teacher Mr Francis Wong for joining us and share his knowledge.

See U all again in the next outing...Cheers ;)

Belows the group photos:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0296843917403.360738.582037402&type=3&theater
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0296843917403.360738.582037402&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Billy was that you at Haji lane on Saturday afternoon ?

:) u really got stamina