Outline of Intermediate Fashion Photography workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

excentrique

Apr 7, 2002
east
skyetan.multiply.com
Thank you guys for your support. As requested by many, I would post the outline of the course in this thread. Should you have anything that you think you might be interested, do let me know and I see what i can do to adjust the lesson plan.

Course Outline

Day 1
Time: 0900hrs - 1100hrs
- Personal Introduction
- What is fashion photography?
1) Appreciation and understanding of beauty/ aesthetics
2) Different types of photography used in fashion industry (styles and mediums)
3) How to arrange a typical fashion shoot (miscellaneous/models/stylist/makeup)
4) Difference between commercial and personal work
5) Q&A

Time: 1100hrs – 1130hrs
Tea break

Time: 1130hrs – 1300hrs
Portfolio exchange and personal advises

Time: 1300hrs – 1400hrs
Lunch Break

Time: 1400hrs – 1700hrs
6) Camerawork/ lighting styles and consideration
7) Live demo and group test shooting
8) Project briefing

Day 2
Project presentation (2 hours)

for those people who have yet to check out my temporary website, please log on to http://skyetan.multiply.com

Please check out the various images by selecting "view all albums" at the front page

The course fees will be $120. Interested parties please message me.
Date of course will be confrimed on a later date.

date of workshop is important for planning purposes as we are busy people. possible to squeeze all into one day, perhaps, dinner break and followed by project presentation.

reachme2003 said:
date of workshop is important for planning purposes as we are busy people. possible to squeeze all into one day, perhaps, dinner break and followed by project presentation.

Okay, How about 27 Novermber (saturday)? Then day 2 will be the following week so you guys have enough time to complete and present your personal projects. We will fix the day 2 time with everyone in the workshop on 27 november. Well I would love to see your guys progressing.. Good work can't be rushed. Furthermore, I really hope to build a strong network among you guys. Not just a Hi and Bye relationship yah..

If you guys are fine with this date please let me know. Message me and drop me your contact number too so I can call all of you directly.

Thank you guys and I look forward to your favorable response.

Luv,
Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.