Outing @ west everyone lets go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmilkbarx

Aug 10, 2009
Westie
hi there is anyone planning an outing this week? maybe people that live @ west area?

i am newbie :D lets plan for this sunday? or saturday?

anyone can come. juz need someone to suggest a place and more people to fill the slots! :D

cheers

hi there is anyone planning an outing this week? maybe people that live @ west area?

i am newbie :D lets plan for this sunday? or saturday?

anyone can come. juz need someone to suggest a place and more people to fill the slots! :D

cheers

You organise and see who are interested lor.

if day and time is rite, I might be able to join in... I am also newbie, want to learn from other photographers as well. ;)

I'm planning for a macro &/or landscape shoot on Monday (off in lieu of PH on Saturday)

Haven't decided whether to go to Alexandra Hospital Butterfly Trail/Hort Park or Pulau Ubin.

I'm not a pro arh.

anyone going for the paint ball? can go together ^^ else i go there alone dam sian also. best if the other is driving :D weee

cheers ppl.

so any takers?

i will be there... but not shooting... haha...

Judas,
Do post some of your pics, most here will be quite alien to PB/speedball in particular, your wonderful pics can definately help gather more interest..:)

nono... my pics are not wonderful... they are just normal looking pictures... yours are way better... :)

nono... my pics are not wonderful... they are just normal looking pictures... yours are way better... :)

Bro, I have never taken PB pics lah..lol
Just show lah, u got those action shots rite?

BTW, I only have max 50mm so its probably still not 'zoom' enough for my liking.
If say got 200mm, then shoot from behind netting can kindda make it 'disappear' rite?

yeah i have some somewhere on my facebook haha... and i didnt shoot from behind the netting lol! it was in the field... my d80 got smacked that day... haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.