Outing to Sunset Way Railway Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebbot

Mar 24, 2005
Hi all clubsnappers,

Have not been around for a while due to work and I miss shooting! I am planning to organise a trip to the Sunset Way Railway Bridge for a shoot this Sunday, 19 August 2007, 3pm.

We start late in the evening so its not so hot and proceed to do a sunset shoot around the area. :lovegrin:

Kindly PM me, add your name to the list below or email me at rebbot@yahoo.com if you are interested to come along. ;)

Cheers!

If by 1500 hrs I completed my work I will proceed that to meetup with you guys as I should be nearby. :)

cool! ;) come to think of it, I never had the chance to meet you before.

anymore? as I would be driving that day. Can offer a ride if near me. :)

anymore? as I would be driving that day. Can offer a ride if near me. :)

Where exactly is this place? near sunset way in clementi Road?

Attending a Bird photography talk at Sengkang CC at 2.30pm., else love to join you too.
Have a nice outing.
Ray

Where exactly is this place? near sunset way in clementi Road?

Attending a Bird photography talk at Sengkang CC at 2.30pm., else love to join you too.
Have a nice outing.
Ray

Yeah around Clementi ave 4 area. :)

Hi all clubsnappers,

Have not been around for a while due to work and I miss shooting! I am planning to organise a trip to the Sunset Way Railway Bridge for a shoot this Sunday, 19 August 2007, 3pm.

We start late in the evening so its not so hot and proceed to do a sunset shoot around the area. :lovegrin:

Kindly PM me, add your name to the list below or email me at rebbot@yahoo.com if you are interested to come along. ;)

Cheers!

Is it still on? ...
Interested to join in, Hm..hv to confirm only on tomorrow
But would like to meet first in a familia place like clement MRT.. if possible.

Wow, Sunset at Clementi....luv to join, but attending a talk on that day too. Will defintely try to make it next round.

hey i'd love to join u all, anyone can state the meeting place and the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.