Outing on 21 sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't join you all, got night class to attend. :cry:

i can join u @ chinatown photo shooting :D but after chinatown wanna to go mount faber for photo shots?

Though I'm working in Gombak or Bukit Batok area but this Friday I will be at Paya Lebar Air Base side, so not sure if I can make it on time as it's a pre-course briefing conducted at Air Force School.

I think I will try to make it this Friday evening since now I don't have any date nor gf any more... :cry: Need to do something to divert the hurt and pain... :bheart:

i should be able to make it if 7pm at chinatown...
but having to lug the tripod to work...
wat say u?

dun mind going if can leave work on time..confirm again la. :)

pangfat, no rush in changing equipment. i was using the Canon S40, learnt from it and upgraded to a Nikon D50. Spent quite alot on it. Ultimately realise i'm still not there yet, downgraded to my current FZ50. Learning the ways from my FZ50 now.

:eek::eek::eek:

tks for sharing ur story. I will consider upgrading seriously :embrass:

I am joining.. unless there is some late meeting at work. In which case, i will inform you guys..

heard that joyjoy is attached :cry:

This is a photography club.. dont change focus :bsmilie: :hammer:

:D

Err.... what is the set date & time ?? :D

I'm working early morning... like 0430hr in the morning. But would be able to make it at night. ;)

Err.... what is the set date & time ?? :D

I'm working early morning... like 0430hr in the morning. But would be able to make it at night. ;)

Joyce says she will be there from 5+
We plan to meet ard 7 at Chinatown after work...

y not do it this way.
5pm grp n 7pm grp.
the 7pm grp can join up with the 5pm grp @ a location n have dinner @ the same time.
i'm sure 5pm grp would shoot till forget to eat plus it gives the 7pm grp to have a chance to gather n grab some food.

5pm
1) syc77
2)
3)

7pm
1)
2)

y not do it this way.
5pm grp n 7pm grp.
the 7pm grp can join up with the 5pm grp @ a location n have dinner @ the same time.
i'm sure 5pm grp would shoot till forget to eat plus it gives the 7pm grp to have a chance to gather n grab some food.

5pm
1) syc77
2) joyjoy
3)

7pm
1)
2)

Status
Not open for further replies.