Outing of another kind (Was Clubsnap outing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
Hi guys. Over the past few year, clubsnappers have been to alot of outing for example sentosa, bird park, zoo, fashion show, seed. Every outing each person carry their own camera. But now, I would like to suggest a Clubsnap outing. This time is not a time where we go in groups for shooting. Hopefully will conduct a Chalet, or outing like bowling, movie, etc. Please share your view here.

Well, that's a good idea.. other than busying shooting..we didn't got the chance to have a good chat with each other, for me, when i'm going for an outing, i'm only thinking about getting to know my camera more. :embrass:

But also if you want chalet i think you need a poll or something..But i'm sure most people will be looking forward in it if there is a outing like this!

es0teric :

Something to clarify with you. The tread title may not be appropriate if the outing is not initiated by an Admin or Mod of ClubSNAP.

Unless you have gathered enough response and have required the Administration to do it, I'm afraid that the title have to change to es0teric's outing.

Just to be fair to others since this is not the 1st time we encounter this. Hope to have your understanding on this.

As of that, I'll change the title to a more appropriate one.

Mod
Photoshoots & Outings

American pool would be fun. Been a long long time since i use my cue... dusty liao... :(

Maybe can try this... :cool:

450pic.jpg

FiNS OPEN WATER MOVIE SCREENING

SEPTEMBER 1st, 7PM
(exact screening time to be confirmed)
GV PLAZA @ PLAZA SINGAPURA

Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO!!!

Got Singapore pool bo? :devil:

Its everywhere around our island don't u already know that? :blah:

alftan said:

SEPTEMBER 1st, 7PM
(exact screening time to be confirmed)
GV PLAZA @ PLAZA SINGAPURA

Wee!! On Teacher's Day!... Hmm... but I'm no diver leh... driver can? ;p

Goodie. I'm looking for pool, bowling & ktv kaki leh. Tennis too. haha.. quite lousy at all but ktv tho. haha... :bsmilie: :sweat:

AReality said:
No more paintball?

:bsmilie: Can have all the die hard nikonian on one team and die hard canonian on the other... let them have their war outside CS forum :bsmilie:

i think CS should organise some overseas shooting trips. just like the one they organised at offstone to central java.

:nono: :flame: dun flambe me, just a noob comments

rncw said:
i think CS should organise some overseas shooting trips. just like the one they organised at offstone to central java.

:nono: :flame: dun flambe me, just a noob comments

CS peeps got more constraints... :rolleyes:

We can't bring underaged along with us. :devil:

togu said:
CS peeps got more constraints... :rolleyes:

We can't bring underaged along with us. :devil:

Who??? :dunno:
Need to sign consent form and tear along the dotted line.
----------------------------------------------------------

Ah Gu, long time never see you post huh!!!!!!!!! :angry:

willyfoo said:
hmm... someone mentioned playing pool??? Count me in :)

Dun say I never warn the rest of you out there. This guy is the pool man! You see those stunts in the movies aka Stephen Chow, this guy can do it! If you are looking for some tips on how to play better pool, you got the right guy here! :thumbsup:

icer said:
Dun say I never warn the rest of you out there. This guy is the pool man! You see those stunts in the movies aka Stephen Chow, this guy can do it! If you are looking for some tips on how to play better pool, you got the right guy here! :thumbsup:

Yup yup... really an eye-opener to see Willy play pool. So challenge him at your own risk hehe... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.