Outing for Voigtlander 125mm Macro Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sunday morning 7.30am at SBG Food court. It is at the SBG carpark near the Glen Eager Hospital entrance.

1. weekh
2. azul123
3. Canonised
4. Reflection
5. SilentWave
6. Asidbyrne

So, any non-Voigtlander 125 users joining us?

Do u usually bring tripod?

Although it's up to individual's preference, tripod use is recommended. :)

This Sunday morning 7.30am at SBG Food court. It is at the SBG carpark near the Glen Eager Hospital entrance.

1. weekh
2. azul123
3. Canonised
4. Reflection
5. SilentWave
6. Asidbyrne
7. Hacker

Next time we test against the Leica 100mm APO :).

097.jpg

099.jpg

098.jpg

Not bad for the outing...
6 turned up.

One lady passerby noticed us and asked if we're from some camera club. :)

Wow. You guys are fast in posting the photos from our little outing. It was a pleasure to meet you guys this morning. I had fun! After today's outing, I realized that I still have a lot to learn about macro photography from you guys.

Here are my photos:

424927872_a3bc472cdf.jpg

424927878_2ee556d1f6.jpg

424927881_9c8f50942a.jpg

424927882_0411d3bc61.jpg

Looking fwd to join the club of V125SL.....if its not too late to get my hand on one from TS....was at Botanical Gdn on Sat and took some shots which I wish had been taken with this classic lens....below is a sample using 28-300L:

GG_1833.jpg

Here's mine... still learning the ropes but enjoyed myself today. Nice group of guys from CS.

DSC_5567a.jpg

DSC_5569a.jpg

DSC_5572a.jpg

DSC_5593a.jpg

DSC_5608a.jpg

../azul123

make or break from Macro depends on these dragonflies now .... :think: think we should go for another round .... AH is :thumbsup:
SBG_2722.jpg

SBG_2700.jpg

Opps.. i'm too late when i saw this post.

guess will have to go by myself either on tomorrow or wed. :)

Did any non-Voigtlander people go?
I don't have this lens but I'm interested to check it out.
Can anyone tell me what is so special about this lens? How much is it, where to get it. How does it compare to other macro lens? Which mounts does it come is?
I don't have a macro lens but I want to get into macrophotography. Still don't know which macro lens to get. Seems like they're all very good.

Hey Macro Lovers... Good News Good News....

Cosina just released information that they will be producing the 125mm/f2.5 for PKAR mount! That means Pentax users will get a chance to use this wonderful lens.

Interested parties, please PM me to order to avoid disappointment! ;)

Is it a good buy if you own this lenses nikon 105mm and tamron 180mm macro lenses?
Ebay has it for US$529 ex $30 shipping.Your opinion please.

Status
Not open for further replies.