Not open for further replies.

photo_kbc

Sep 19, 2004
East
www.bengchye.com
Date: 12th May
Time: 2-5pm
Model from: DewaKarma
Studio's Place: photo_kbc (Blk 81 Macpherson Lane #01-29)
Number of Photographer allow: Let limit it to 5 for the time being...

We still need Make Up artist. anyone who can provide will have the priority for the photo shoot. If not, either the girls have to do it themselves, if we will have to fork out the amount.

1) DewaKarma
2) photo_kbc

Limit to 5 photographers is because its a good number for a 3 hours shoot especially for 3 models... then every photographer and model will have a fair share of the photo shoot. too many may not be a good share especially if the girls are not "pro" models... don't takan them...

If the response is good, I don't mind blocking another Sunday with the same girls if they don't mind shooting without DewaKarma ;p

Date: 12th May
Time: to be confirmed
Models from: DewaKarma
Studio's Place: photo_kbc (Blk 81 Macpherson Lane #01-29)
Number of Photographer allow: Let limit it to 5 for the time being...

We still need Make Up artist. anyone who can provide will have the priority for the photo shoot. If not, either the girls have to do it themselves, if we will have to fork out the amount.

1) DewaKarma
2) photo_kbc
3) Galdor

Limit to 5 photographers is because its a good number for a 3 hours shoot especially for 3 models... then every photographer and model will have a fair share of the photo shoot. too many may not be a good share especially if the girls are not "pro" models... don't takan them...

If the response is good, I don't mind blocking another Sunday with the same girls if they don't mind shooting without DewaKarma>>> wah this one too much...hehehe..these girls will only do this with me ard :sticktong

These ladies wanna look gd lah...so that y need a proper make up artist..if they make up on their own..WE CAN DRINK KOPI FIRST N WAIT ...WAIT...WAIT..

bro..can the timing be either from 10-1 :think: .. btw shld b 4 ladies that will be ard...

What's the date? I may be able to provide the MUA.... ;)

ahemzz..now we noe of someone can provide us with a make up personnel...:)

sorry lah..im opening to those who can provide resourses / i've met b4.. :)

These ladies wanna look gd lah...so that y need a proper make up artist..if they make up on their own..WE CAN DRINK KOPI FIRST N WAIT ...WAIT...WAIT..

bro..can the timing be either from 10-1 :think: .. btw shld b 4 ladies that will be ard...

ahemzz..now we noe of someone can provide us with a make up personnel...:)

sorry lah..im opening to those who can provide resourses / i've met b4.. :)

Actually if they wanner come at 12pm to do makeup and then start at 2pm, the photographers come at 1.30pm is also fine... i got use to waiting for girls making up... if the MUA is doing for the FOUR ladies, we will still have to wait for even longer time as it will be 1 x MUA vs 4 x ladies

10am is abit early for those who stay in the far west or far north...

1) DewaKarma
2) photo_kbc
3) Galdor
4) Johnston
5) anyone who can provide a MUA for the day for 4 ladies. If not will KIV for steadyshot

The above will be the finalist... ;)

wah, never see an outing fill up so fast before :bsmilie:

well done guys :thumbsup:

there b more opportunities for other...i need the girls to be familiarised with u all first..if we start in the noon...i will be short of one gal..shes doing some voluntary work elsewhere...n this gal..surely u wun wan to MISS her out ;p

there b more opportunities for other...i need the girls to be familiarised with u all first..if we start in the noon...i will be short of one gal..shes doing some voluntary work elsewhere...n this gal..surely u wun wan to MISS her out ;p

ok... u call the shot for the timing and also the time allowance for their makeup

shld no b a prob ..we can let her make up first and we take her pics first...hehehe...then can leave first..hehehe

shld no b a prob ..we can let her make up first and we take her pics first...hehehe...then can leave first..hehehe

so does it means that the 2 of us take her pictures first, then the others come later and we shoot 4 ladies and the other photographers who come later will take only 3 ;)

wah bro...u smart leh..hahahhaa...make up muz arrive first too...hehehe...shes photogenic lah one thing i like abt her....

OK... lets see who are available at which timing... and if there is any girls for that timing, not to forget the MUA...

great...

then let's see who can get a MUA to pick up the last spot for the outing...

I wonder what will Johnston and Galdor will be sponsoring? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.