Outing for May

Status
Not open for further replies.
he bo steady liao...hehee,..he's quiet for these past few days..:dunno:

wah... I thought u guys forgotten about me liao.. If I am still counted in, I would love to join!

Cheers

SS

The Studio is at Blk 81 Macpherson Lane #01-29.

Those coming by the east and west, can alight at Aljunied MRT, go over the overhead bridge and take bus 62 , u can alight at 6th Bus stop or alight on the 2nd Bus stop after a right turn.

Those coming from the north south MRT line, can take bus 90 or bus 8 at Toa Pahyao and alight on the 9th bus stop

So we have the final 5 guys for the photo shoot:

1) DewaKarma
2) photo_kbc
3) Galdor
4) Johnston
5) Steadyshot

U guys fine with the $20 each for MUA? and the rest of the money(if there is) will do into dinner later?

...U guys fine with the $20 each for MUA? and the rest of the money(if there is) will do into dinner later?

Hi Guys,

Fine with the $$, I may have to leave earlier but i dun think u all will mind lor...:bsmilie:

Anyway, appreciate group's willingness to include a newbie. :thumbsup:

Cheers

SS

Hi Guys,

Fine with the $$, I may have to leave earlier but i dun think u all will mind lor...:bsmilie:

Anyway, appreciate group's willingness to include a newbie. :thumbsup:

Cheers

SS

see you then bro. what time will you be leaving? newbie or oldie, all welcome la. I also newbie when come to studio shoot. :embrass:

maybe about 4pm... starting at 2pm right?

Cheers

SS

hmm...have 3 ladies..but one will need to leave early..so i might start at 11am...the rest is ard that time..its their make over..hehehe..lets try to make them look good in pics

OK, gotten a TFCD MUA to help us with the make up. Now, we need the following info:

- Time to have the MUA to start the make up?
- Theme of the shoot (Casual, Clubbing, Formal, Nude ;p )
- Hairdo required?

Please confirm urgently so that I can arrange with the MUA. Thanks.

OK, gotten a TFCD MUA to help us with the make up. Now, we need the following info:

- Time to have the MUA to start the make up?
- Theme of the shoot (Casual, Clubbing, Formal, Nude ;p )
- Hairdo required?

Please confirm urgently so that I can arrange with the MUA. Thanks.

Timing, need DewaKarma to confirm.
Theme- casual
Hairdo, slight will do, don't have to make it a heavy one.

OK. Thanks guys. Just spoken to bro DewaKarma and he needs to confirm with the models on the theme, but should be Casual (I think).

ok guys... timing will be 11am.( i be there early to take the first lady..hehehhehe.. attire: casual... i need to clear one lady first coz she needs to go elsewhere by 1pm...the other 2 will be with us till ard 3-4...:)

I'll aircon my studio at 10am...

I'll PM the other 3 guys my mobile number. call me if u lost your way

Hi All,

Mobile number noted. So I confirm starting time at 11am? Anyone there earlier than that?

Cheers

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.