Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Outing Details

Date: 22nd December 2007 (Saturday)
Shooting Venue: Singapore Botanic Gardens
Duration: 8.00am - 11.00am
Meeting Place: Botanic Gardens (Main entrance - Holland Road)
Meeting Time: 7.45am
Things to Shoot: Macro and Landscapes
Things to Bring: Camera equipment, tripod/monopod (optional but good for long exposures), wet weather protection, insect repellent and anything else.
Attire: Casual wear (shorts will be a good idea as it will be hot) and good/comfortable footwear.

Participation is Free but please bring along a topped-up ez-link card for your transportation.

Outing is subject to weather.

For all who are keen, please add your nickname here and PM Klose with your name,contact number and email address.

Bump! 3 people in the list!

Hope to go shooting birds in SBG or Japanese Gdn. Hope the weather remains good in the morning! May join you there if my other plans don't work out!

Winston

Hope to go shooting birds in SBG or Japanese Gdn. Hope the weather remains good in the morning! May join you there if my other plans don't work out!

Winston

Then tonight you pray hard,hope tomorrow not to rain.:D

haizzzz, got to work tomorrow

Then tonight you pray hard,hope tomorrow not to rain.:D

Praying, praying, praying.....Also sing Christmas carols! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Lucky last few mornings it didn't rain. Got some decent shots!

Praying, praying, praying.....Also sing Christmas carols! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Lucky last few mornings it didn't rain. Got some decent shots!

Wow you pray and sing carol together and that new.:what:

might head there tml as well, but should be using my short tele lens more than macro and wide (ok, i don have a macro :sweat:)

Wow you pray and sing carol together and that new.:what:

Works better than the Chilli and Onion trick! So far no rain in the mornings! Touch wood!

might head there tml as well, but should be using my short tele lens more than macro and wide (ok, i don have a macro :sweat:)

Just fix some extension tubes and you'll be fine!

Meeting time has been revised to 8.15am :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.