Outdoorshoot on this sat 27/11 Haley Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyongz

Oct 12, 2004
Hi. I will be organising another shoot this week, Should be on a sat if nothing crops up. The model this time will be Haley. Location to be confirm later. Timimg should be in the morning. I will see how the response go first. Private message me if any of you are interested. Thanks.

Click here to see her

More details about the shoot. Timimgwise should be from 9-11.30. Two changes of clothes. Locationwise I still thinking about it. Cost will be $60 per photographer if I can get 6 photographers.

1) Jia Wang
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Come on guys. You can private message me to let me know your interest. Haley is a good and friendly model. She was also one of the girls for Piaggio in the carShow. ;)

1) Jia Wang
2) reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

Anyone who is interested please let me know k? The shoot will be from 9-12. Thanks a lot..

Hi. Looks like this week shoot all not going well. Any idea why? Anyway, I am really eager to let the shoot carry on so for anyone who signed for my shoot this week, next week I will only charge $50 instead of the usual $60. Will be posting the model for next Sat soon. But before I can do that hope that this Sat shoot will carry on. I need to confirm with the model by Fri. So private message me to let me know if you are interested k? Thanks.

1) Jia Wang
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

think too many shoots this weekend liao...

Look like I will have to cancel the shoot again.. :cry: How come reponse so bad this time round?? :dunno: Anyway, I must confirm with the model by this evening. If anyone of you still interested do let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.