outdoor wedding photosht venues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
Hi fellow forumers,
since u all are photogurus, can recommend some nice scenic(though singapore has been shot to death) places for a wedding photoshoot?

much appreciated.you can post here, or email me,
thanks guys and gals!

nmitanj@yahoo.com.sg

for pre wedding or AD wEDDING??

pre wedding.for album.
thanks!

alot, first, must ask couple what they actually wants, narrow now, easier.

City look, don't need to say.

Green, can go labrator park, see others go there, good pics turn out. actually if angle is good, does't look that place at all.

Then also have pungol, near pungol marina. Can try sentosa, or even ubin. i think other masters down here know some other places too, now i need to think which place i go b4 b4 i let you know again.

fyi, ubin got alot of places, seriously, you need to waki that place first, jot now, then plan.

Kit said:
An idea I've had for quite sometime........ any MRT station in town on Monday morning 8:00am. Your subjects will sure stand out from the crowd.

i try b4, very good, abit different. if take video, lagi best, the couple stands not moving, then the crowds move ard. bcos take video, i just move away from the cam, the couple stands there, and the crowds see no ppl behind cam, they think not shooting, so they juz walk ard.

jeanie said:
pre wedding.for album.
thanks!

If the couple are adventurous, try outstation.

If you really want to venture, I recommend places around Johor. Not the city but the outskirts. Places like Desaru, Kota Tinggi, Pontian and so on.

In JB city there is a King's Palace, (opens to public from 9am-6pm, I think). There is plenty of greenery and old rustic house there.

Anything not sure, just asked the locals for permission. I am from JB. So no problem lar as I have done plenty of shoot there before. Just make sure you bring some portable lights (sold by afiend) which you can find in the Sticky Consumer Corner.

Last but not least, good luck and hope it turns out well.

sure make me hungry to go and shoot shoot shoot man pro image.:)

thanks all for the response...
overseas is out.because of logistical and financial issues.no doubt overseas pics definitely has better scenary than sgp, which to us locals, has really been shot to death...:(

the mrt idea is good but is approval needed to go into any stations to shoot?i reckon the commuters will think we are irritating, not to mention we are obstacles for their early morning rush...:what:

was thinking of using 40-tiang(if u guys know where it is) as the backdrop and parking right in the middle of it.what u guys think?scarlee TP comes along then tio liat!:D

keep the ideas coming ok?very very much appreciated!:thumbsup:

more or less every day got people taking wedding pics next to the office in Sentosa :dunno: :dunno:

marina city park.. but not these days though.. having NDP carnival there now..

Status
Not open for further replies.