Outdoor shoot when rain....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaystudio

Apr 11, 2005
Hi
I be bringing a couple out for an outdoor, however they are worried if the weather is bad, any one can advise me if there is any place photo shoot can be done if rain, say some nice indoor or so?

thanks
ys

bigdaystudio said:
Hi
I be bringing a couple out for an outdoor, however they are worried if the weather is bad, any one can advise me if there is any place photo shoot can be done if rain, say some nice indoor or so?

thanks
ys

Ask the weather man.......

aye, no leh.. my question is any place where there is nice indoor for photoshoot, of course public is allowed access...

ys

Go to the a 6-Star Hotel lobby to shoot when it's raining.:)

bigdaystudio said:
Hi

thanks
ys

i've shot couples in the rain as well as a handful of models in the rain too.

it all depends on what u see and from there to reassure them/direct them accordingly

nothing wrong with shooting in the rain :)

just your cam equipment better waterproof it :) just bring a huge plastic bag can liao :)

When planning for any outdoor shoot, pls go there to research a few days before the shoot, and note down the nearest toilet, nearest shelter when raining, etc. A few old-and-good places are:
- Fort Cannings
- Clarke Quay
- Sentosa beach
- Botanic Garden

protect your camera and equippments and carry on shooting in the rain. Good effect. Hehheee..

ya i agree with tunster.... wat i would do is get a place tt's semi sheltered...so tt if got rain can still shoot partial indoors...

such as the abandoned house in sentosa....the buildings at the cbd area...

if the couple is game...continue in the rain after u finish ya "semi-indoor" shots.... juz get ya assistant to hold an umbrella for u or sth...

cheers

bigdaystudio said:
Hi

thanks
ys
Shouldn't this thread be in the "Newbie" section? I thought Portraits and Poses section is for posing photographs related to human subjects?

Status
Not open for further replies.