Outdoor portrait shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

likimikuku

Nov 9, 2007
any1 have plan of lobang for a Outdoor portrait shooting??:dunno:
i just got a nice and cheap 50mm 1.8f... :sweatsm:haven't done any portrait shoot...
so please advice on this...
i would join any kind of portrait shoot...
but prefer outdoor where good lsunny day...
dun have flash...:embrass:

It's better for u to hope for a more gloomy or mild day rather than a sunny day for portraits without flash.

It's better for u to hope for a more gloomy or mild day rather than a sunny day for portraits without flash.

guess so.. if too sunny, i still need flash to fill in,...

There are lots of organised model shoot or workshop in CS.

If u want to join portrait shooting I will have one this weekend, 5models in bikinis and sundress, but only 1 photographer. I wont be shooting though, I just organise for fun and hold reflectors and do some makeups. You're welcomed to join in.

If u want to join portrait shooting I will have one this weekend, 5models in bikinis and sundress, but only 1 photographer. I wont be shooting though, I just organise for fun and hold reflectors and do some makeups. You're welcomed to join in.

sorry that i am working this weekend.. and i just reach home...
now i hate my job !!!
cuz miss a good chance!!!
thank mate for the invitation !!:thumbsup:

I am interested join, new to portrait shooting, just got my 85mm f1.8. is it ok with you ?

thx for those joined me. I didn't shoot but had so much fun coordinating and getting in the water! Just managed to shoot 5 shots with my 8yrs old 3040. Fun!
Heres some
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/dcsw/P1010008a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/dcsw/P1010002.jpg

thanks for coming guys and sry for crashing ur thread. U can join me next week!

hi Dennis, thnx for organized the shoot:thumbsup: its my first attempt in outdoor portraiture and i would say its really beneficial for newbies, no rush in timing, friendly model n yr guidance in model pose:thumbsup:
hope to join yr future outing;)

hi Dennis, thnx for organized the shoot:thumbsup: its my first attempt in outdoor portraiture and i would say its really beneficial for newbies, no rush in timing, friendly model n yr guidance in model pose:thumbsup:
hope to join yr future outing;)

Welcome :D glad to have u there! Cu in the future

I am interested join, new to portrait shooting, just got my 85mm f1.8. is it ok with you ?

Nope I shoot too but I usually shoot 1:1 if too much crowd I'd just coordinate and have fun instead of shooting. If you're game this weekend I'm having silk yukata and gothic + beach shoot in abandoned some places. Think I've a surplus of models this weekend lol so need more photographers. You a canon user? Going to chain up some flashes via remote for some lightup ceremony. Just give me a buzz, anyone interested

Nope I shoot too but I usually shoot 1:1 if too much crowd I'd just coordinate and have fun instead of shooting. If you're game this weekend I'm having silk yukata and gothic + beach shoot in abandoned some places. Think I've a surplus of models this weekend lol so need more photographers. You a canon user? Going to chain up some flashes via remote for some lightup ceremony. Just give me a buzz, anyone interested

:angry: y!!!! y u hav to organise on this weekend!!!
i hav to work again!!!

dude... any shooting for next weekend?

dennisc: Please more details about this weekend : Themes, location, models :D

yaya!! i wanna join too~~ give me a buzz too~~

I am interested too. Can send me more details on the shoot? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.