Outdoor nude (Where can shoot?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiftybucks

Jan 20, 2005
Anyone have any place to recommend and are there specific laws that forbid such photography?

fiftybucks said:
I wanna shoot some nude photos outdoor. Anyone have any place to recommend and are there specific laws that forbid such photography?

think if we discuss here, den those 'pervs' will camp there & wait for your nude shoots...

anyway, i think generally, if ppl 'can't' see, ppl 'can't' sue... u get the flow?

u can try feeding the model to the mosquitoes deep inside those nature reserves. if u wan beach or lakes, then its definitely out of the questions, since most are quite open, and ppl can see...

i'm also wondering if they are able to do so in Ubin, at those little huts, maybe ask the owner to 'disappear' for a while...

How about laws?

Lets say an old auntie see already and call 999... then how?

Anything legally wrong with shooting nude?

Will police confiscate my camera and card and bring us back for questioning?

Any police here in clubsnap can advise?

You can be charged even if u are walking around nude in your house and your neighbour sees it and decides to call the police.

fiftybucks said:
How about laws?

Lets say an old auntie see already and call 999... then how?

Anything legally wrong with shooting nude?

Will police confiscate my camera and card and bring us back for questioning?

Any police here in clubsnap can advise?

u read the recent news whereby the guy got sued or something for walking around naked in his own house, from i think his bathroom to his room... the girl was like in the opposite block... so its just depends where you stand... u can say its for art, they can say its indecent exposure... but do you wanna risk it?

not sure will they confiscate your camera anot... but i know they din confiscate the girl's one... while she shot the guy... so i presume the camera's safe even if u shot someone naked... :sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u read the recent news whereby the guy got sued or something for walking around naked in his own house, from i think his bathroom to his room... the girl was like in the opposite block... so its just depends where you stand... u can say its for art, they can say its indecent exposure... but do you wanna risk it?

not sure will they confiscate your camera anot... but i know they din confiscate the girl's one... while she shot the guy... so i presume the camera's safe even if u shot someone naked... :sweat:

Actually... can say she is in possession of indecent materials since she shot him :bsmilie:

fiftybucks said:
Actually... can say she is in possession of indecent materials since she shot him :bsmilie:

They could... (I personally felt she was guilty of peeping at him too)

But well, you should get the idea of the legality of the issue on hand now.

zac08 said:

i personally felt too... hehe... think she's h*rny... maybe attention seeking... :bsmilie:

Our society is too uptight. Just follow the 8th core value of SAF.

"Do anything but dont get caught"

Do a search, there was a shoot quite a while ago for a local mag that sparked some controversy.

Actually u can shoot nudes in public places.
But i think you need to talk to the police about it.
And it will cost u! :) i think the price tag is about 30,000.

itchy said:
You can be charged even if u are walking around nude in your house and your neighbour sees it and decides to call the police.
Then find a place where there is no neighbours lah, solve the problem.

I remembered PSS had organised one nude session, and was reported in the newspaper, PSS's program organizer was in deep ****, and was rescued by the late Rajajetnam ! enough of the warning from the police ! without getting charged in court !

Don't repeat it again !

tzesian said:
I remembered PSS had organised one nude session, and was reported in the newspaper, PSS's program organizer was in deep ****, and was rescued by the late Rajajetnam ! enough of the warning from the police ! without getting charged in court !

Don't repeat it again !

This is new and interesting .... When did this happen? You mean it did not make headlines on the New Papers? Keen to know more if you have that information ....

RGDs

go somewhere isolated... no one ard.. if there's pple.. u hv to make sure they know abt it n keep their hands of your ass.. :bsmilie:

for police.. they will not pop by all the sudden unless pple complaint abt ur act...

why not repeat it again, again and again. such sessions were, are and will be conducted without the media hoo-ha.

tzesian said:

Don't repeat it again !

tzesian said:

Don't repeat it again !

That was in IIRC around 1988-89 ?? .. and it was almost near 17 years ago .. :sweat:

Many changes took place and I think if you want to do outdoor nude shoot .. which I have done before .. you take risk and be careful lorr ...

Please dun PM me where I shoot .. the place was no longer there as the garment has decided to develop it

KNIGHT ONG said:
That was in IIRC around 1988-89 ?? .. and it was almost near 17 years ago .. :sweat:

Many changes took place and I think if you want to do outdoor nude shoot .. which I have done before .. you take risk and be careful lorr ...

Please dun PM me where I shoot .. the place was no longer there as the garment has decided to develop it

u did it in istana har?

zac08 said:

our laws does not cover that.

unless it is in the toilet or some place where you are suppose to be in the buff

Find one of those small island that is not accessable by public ferry.
Book a ferry and get everyone there lor....
I think there is one in the north ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.