Outdoor Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
I took these photos during a photoshoot organized by a HK photo club. This is the first time I joined a photoshoot and I liked it very much; the organizers, the fellow photographers and the models etc.

more pics! more pics!

I like the 2nd one. But feel it would be better if the model was looking at the camera....

Hi,

Just some general comments here.

For the first photo, too little of the face is seen. It would have been better if the model could have turn or tilt her head a little more to the right.

As for the second photo, the rocks and the island behind the model is kind of distracting. One way to reduce all these distracting is to increase the depth of field. That can be done either by having a longer lens or to set a wider aperture. The same applies to the first photo.

And the third photo. It would have been good to leave the little rock and island (at the bottom right corner) out of the frame during the shooting. Also, the face is a little dark (still ok though) and you might want to try adding a little fill-flash to lighten up the face (and adding some catch light to the eyes).

Nevertheless, it's a great attempt for a first time at such photo shoots where many other photographers can possibly get into the way. :)

Rgds,
KS

There were about 50 photographers plus 3 models plus the organizers. It was a bit over-crowded sometimes. I guess this is pretty normal in photoshoot. Sometimes we kind of getting into somebody's way (getting into the lens, as what they called it.)

Well, thanks for your comment.

Originally posted by Astin
There were about 50 photographers plus 3 models plus the organizers. It was a bit over-crowded sometimes. I guess this is pretty normal in photoshoot. Sometimes we kind of getting into somebody's way (getting into the lens, as what they called it.)

Well, thanks for your comment.

The model must be really pro to go thru this photo taking... so many lenses on her. kinda stress ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.