Outdoor Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
Hi

Am organising an outdoor model shoot this sat morning. Interested photographers can just PM me or sign up below:

Date : 24th July (Sat)
Time : 8.30am to 11.30am
Venue : To be confirmed thru email.
No. of Photographers : 5
Amount: $40 per photographers

Model : Eileen
m0591_29_low.jpg

1. -Reserved-

Eh? Thot you aren't free this sat? ;)

Upz for you :thumbsup:

aiya...at first not free one...model agency put on hold the TFP shoot...may as well organise a shoot to pass time..hahahaa...

so u interested? can help carry her bag again....hahahaaa

nostalgia said:
aiya...at first not free one...model agency put on hold the TFP shoot...may as well organise a shoot to pass time..hahahaa...

Hahaha. I want to carry her, can? ;)

fattybombombom said:
:vhappy: Model beri beri pretty.....
You talking about yourself is it? I haven't processed your shots. Haha ;)

espn said:
You talking about yourself is it? I haven't processed your shots. Haha ;)

Talking about the model lah.... Dun mislead people in clubsnap leh.... I am not pretty lah... :embrass: Anyway, I dun think the make-up was done very well for that particular shoot we did. Make up and dressing Totally Out of theme. :cry:

nostalgia said:

Nostalgia :kok: :kok: :kok:

Thought you don't want to organise any shoot because your camera is delayed!!! Why you organise now???

Somemore in the morning... and I'm working this Sat morning. :(

epsn: haha..u wanna carry her...sure...ask her lah..ask me for wat..u wanna carry fattybombombom? haha...can ask her now? :bsmilie:

fattybombombom: will pass u last week fotos to you next week...just have them scan in...let me do some touchup first... ;)

nostalgia said:
epsn: haha..u wanna carry her...sure...ask her lah..ask me for wat..u wanna carry fattybombombom? haha...can ask her now? :bsmilie:

fattybombombom: will pass u last week fotos to you next week...just have them scan in...let me do some touchup first... ;)

so meant you guys.... :embrass: Thanks for pasing me the pictures... Didn't turn out very well right? :cry:

fattybombombom said:
Talking about the model lah.... Dun mislead people in clubsnap leh.... I am not pretty lah... :embrass: Anyway, I dun think the make-up was done very well for that particular shoot we did. Make up and dressing Totally Out of theme. :cry:
Yeah lor... your dressing and your make up was out, if you going tomorrow then you must wear nicer and make up better ;p The make up for the model was good lah, you too humble.

nostalgia said:
I don't mind, both I also want to carry, can? :devil:

espn said:
Yeah lor... your dressing and your make up was out, if you going tomorrow then you must wear nicer and make up better ;p The make up for the model was good lah, you too humble.

I don't mind, both I also want to carry, can? :devil:

:cry: :cry: Leaving for seoul tonight.... can't join you guys.... Sorrie

fattybombombom said:
so meant you guys.... :embrass: Thanks for pasing me the pictures... Didn't turn out very well right? :cry:

Your pics are good. :) Need to make it better.

fattybombombom said:
:cry: :cry: Leaving for seoul tonight.... can't join you guys.... Sorrie

have a safe flight! see u back home soon! we still got a 'date', remember?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.