Outdoor Model Shoot - Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

Dear Friends,

Thanks to those who had attended the previous Studio Shoot.
I would like to bring you another photoshoot.
This time, will be an outdoor shoot at some very exciting location with our very friendly Victoria.

I have always wanted to do a model shoot in places like Old Changi Hospital(OCH), and Ford Factory. Mix modern fashion with old abundent buildings.... can be very exciting. It will be more exciting if the model agreed to do a theme photography, a gothic one maybe, and with props...

Are you ready to join me for the ride?? Prepare to be CHARMED by the spell of the mysterious Victoria...

model_highkey2.jpg

Photo Compliment of ed9119

Photoshoot Details:
Date: 3rd Dec 2005 (Sat)
Time: shooting starts about 2:30pm all the way till about 7pm.
Theme: Modern Fashion & Gothic (subject to changes)
Model: Victoria
Location: Outdoor (to be disclosed to confirm participants only)
Max Photographers: 8 pax (Need at least 6 pax to go ahead)
Fees: $65 per pax.
For enquiries: francis.tan@snapxot.com

Please be reminded that some artificial lights will be required for this shoot, because most of the abundent buildings in Singapore don't pay electrical bills, so no indoor lightings. Will depends mostly on sunlight and flash lights.

Please feel free to ask me any questions via PM or email.

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

I think a bit more certainty on the costumes will help... Don't say "if the model agrees to do gothic..." either she has or she has not, this should be known now, while you are asking us to put our money down...

waileong said:
I think a bit more certainty on the costumes will help... Don't say "if the model agrees to do gothic..." either she has or she has not, this should be known now, while you are asking us to put our money down...

Oh, ok.... sorry for misleading...
The model had agreed on the gothic theme, the top paragraphs are some marketing talk only lah.... The theme will be modern fashion and Gothic.

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

Hi francis, count me in. Will you be providing artificial lights?

larcenciel said:
Hi francis, count me in. Will you be providing artificial lights?

Yap, I will be bringing my DIY portable light, the one I told you before, and my light meter for all participants to use.

But one problem I foresee about the lights; because its light activated, it might be flashing like mad or miss fire when a few photographers shooting at the same time. because its battery operated, its charging time is not as fast as the studio lights you had use before.
Thats the only problem I foresee.

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

upz for a good organizer

NAMELIST:
1) Reserved
2) larcenciel
3) Reserved
4) andrewtanjk
5) Reserved
6) PhotoSnapper
7) ja_chew
8)

Dear all participants,

Just to inform everyone that this outing is ON.
I will be sending you an email on more details of this outing by next monday.

In the meantime, there is still one more slot available. Anyone interested, please email me or PM me.

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

NAMELIST:
1) Reserved
2) larcenciel
3) Reserved
4) andrewtanjk
5) Reserved
6) PhotoSnapper
7) ja_chew
8)

A confirmation Email had been sent to all participants.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks to everyone who have attended the shoot today.
Thanks to Victoria.... thank you for enduring the mosqitos bites throughout the shoot...
Also thanks to all the wonderful friends and brothers who came by to help out and support...

I have started a thread in the "potraits and pose" sub forum.
You may want to put up some of your "catch" there....
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1712251#post1712251

I really enjoy the shoot - minus the mosqitos and bats....
I will be looking out for new location for the next shoot.
If you have any place in mind, you may like to share, and see if we can work out some plans together.

CS_victoria1.jpg

Cheers,
Francis Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.