Outdoor lighting lesson at Botanic Gardens 8th April 8am to 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palangsi

Jan 9, 2006
Marsiling
www.dreamstime.com
Outdoor lighting lesson at Botany Center Botanic Gardens 8th April 8am to 10am

This lesson talks about using flash with outdoor lighting situations.
It will explain how to balance the ambient natural light with off-camera flash to achieve a natural feel or how to use the terrain to shoot.

The location is at Botany Center which is at the Tanglin side of Botanic Gardens, Napier road.
We will be at this location for the whole duration.

Date : 8th April 2012 Sunday
Time : 8am to 10am ( 1 hour demo, 1 hour questions )
Name : Francis
Contact: 90070503 ( No need to call or sms during 8am to 10am ) just come as I won't be able to pick up calls

Equipment to bring:
Just yourself is fine.
This is the second lesson for this year.

This is a free outing.
Everyone is welcome.
No need to have lists or confirm who is coming.
No need to register, no need to ask permission.
No need to pm me your number or details.
I seldom check the forums.
Hopefully, these lessons will help you in your hobby and win contests like the the canon Photomarathon.

Anything else that you think that I should teach can sms 90070503 or facebook me.

Cheers :>

Thank you very much Francis!! It was great session and very informative. It really gives me a new understanding about lighting. Thanks a ton..

looking forward for your next session!!

Too bad I missed this. It's been a hectic week. Looking forward to the next session! :)

Thanks for the information from a generous teacher .. Looking forward to the next Product shoot =)

Thanks for coming guys, next session will be on 22 april, sunday at 8am same location. This will demo simple product shoot lighting techniques. Francis 90070503

Status
Not open for further replies.