Outdoor Fashion Shoot With Pro Model On 22/02/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla Invades said:
Sorry RuthBaby, just a little OT here but I like this part. :bsmilie:

Well this way you know who those who went for "other photoshoot" will be please to know that this is so so much better. Hehe.....

Anyway goodluck on your shoot!
lolz!!!
yah
i got pte list for my own.. lolz!!!
getting cuter and cuter for the name list :bsmilie:

I just have got one thing to say. **** ON ME..... :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

If you had posted this like 72 hours earlier, I would have gone with you. Remember, I was suppose to do one with RuthBaby and her gang in October last year? Because of totally unforseen circumstances, I couldn't be back on time to do it.

Anyway, would have to wait for the next one. As for others who are contemplating, RuthBaby gets plenty of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me. If you want to know why, just PM me will do. I cannot release too much information in a public forum like this one. Will only do it in private.

agape01 said:
I just have got one thing to say. **** ON ME..... :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

If you had posted this like 72 hours earlier, I would have gone with you. Remember, I was suppose to do one with RuthBaby and her gang in October last year? Because of totally unforseen circumstances, I couldn't be back on time to do it.

Anyway, would have to wait for the next one. As for others who are contemplating, RuthBaby gets plenty of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me. If you want to know why, just PM me will do. I cannot release too much information in a public forum like this one. Will only do it in private.

72 hours ago i was like busy snoring or luffing in my dreams... :bsmilie:
sure.. we coming up with some chic next month

stay tune!!!!

Hey Ruth,

Thanks for dropping by our studio the other day, good to see ppl like you making photography affordable for every one !! Good luck with your shoot ! I am sure it'll be an enriching one for ppl here !

Best regards
Brett

Brett said:
Hey Ruth,

Thanks for dropping by our studio the other day, good to see ppl like you making photography affordable for every one !! Good luck with your shoot ! I am sure it'll be an enriching one for ppl here !

Best regards
Brett

yeah!!! love your studio.. esp those lovely kids photo mounted on e wall....
:D

i was once a poor newbie.. ive gone thru tt... tts why i wouldnt CARROT THEIR POCKETs... :D

hey
lets talk biz in PM later... :lovegrin:

RuthBaby said:
yeah!!! love your studio.. esp those lovely kids photo mounted on e wall....
:D

i was once a poor newbie.. ive gone thru tt... tts why i wouldnt CARROT THEIR POCKETs... :D

hey
lets talk biz in PM later... :lovegrin:

Ya, well said Ruth. "That's why I wouldn't CARROT THEIR POCKETs...". Me too, still a POOR NEWBIE..... :)

:thumbsup: for our coming outdoor shoot!

This is a good opportunity to learn from an instructor who learns the right way. The Hard way out. Looks like Ruth is raw diamond is craving out nicely into a precious diamond.

Have been in this line for a long time and I personnaly would recommend Ruth skills is par with most experience photograhers in shooting people. Guys and gals, go for it as this is good opportunity to learn.

Strike while the iron is still hot!!!!! :devil:

You will not regret plus it's only $40.00 bucks! What more you want? Free? Never happend! Don't be so kiam siap. Some spends thousands and thousands of $$$$$ on equipment. So now is the best time to make full use of your equipment.

Nothing to be shy about as everyone who goes for this kinda of shoot is learning too. I would personally do not mind joining if I have time. Ruth I think if I join this session, most probably you kick me out........ :bsmilie:

Upzzzz for you..............

Go Ruth! Go Baby!

Dear Pro Image,
I dun have such a big head for such BIG HaT title.
as i said.. its hard to define a pro.. but im willing to impart tt bit of knowledge to newbies.. from what i learn during class, and critiques here and there... its a learning session :thumbsup:
thanks for yr compliments again.

leesteven said:
looks like a good chance to learn something!
i want to go !!
but i don't have a SLR, only a nikon coolpix 5000, can ?

Can... definitely... it's not about the camera... it's about the man behind the lens that matters. If got substance, any cheapo disposable camera also can ah... :blah:

Agree with black diamond!
It the man behind the lens.

Too bad i got to take care my rascal, or i would be joining u!

Ruthbabe is a cool organiser. She takes care of almost everyone's welfare. And she also lent me her Flash when i forgotten mine.

Anyway, she just called me and say she cannot enter CS. What Happen?
hmm... After all these. It just makes one ponder. :think:

Anyway, i hope those MODs can rectify the problem ASAP as she has some important PMs to reply and some address inside her PMs too. She needs to send out some FOC bounce cards to newbies who need them urgently!

Such a nice lady!

thumbs up!! :thumbsup:

Hi folks,
i was not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc, thus i registered another nick...

Those dudes who Pmed mi regarding the shoot, pls pm mi at the new nick.

Thank U

Mrs Canon: thanks ;)

Dearest All,

I will be organizing a fashion shoot on 22nd Feb with my Pro Model, Alinda.
We will be doing a outdoor fashion shoot with panning mode. We will have a instructor on standby to guide newbies as well. So don’t be shy, join us.

I assure Chic Makeup and Wardrobe for the model.

Details as followed:
Date: 22/02/2004
Time: 1pm
Venue: TBC
Max: 10 Photographers
Payment: $40.00 per pax

An hour of pre- communication with my model is important as to re-assure she is comfortable with my photographers. We will go for coffee at some nearby café or kopitiam then we proceed with our 3 hours shoot at our venue.

We will bring along props and reflector on that day.

Please bring along yr tripod as we will be doing motion and panning shoots.

If you don’t want to reveal your name, I will put as Mr A. *lol *

Thanks and Regards

Cfm:
1. Mr. A.Y ;)
2. Mr Shy Guy :bsmilie:
3. Mr Shy Guy's Frd :lovegrin:
4. Mr I F ;)
5. Mr. C.S :angel:
6. Fox :thumbsup:
7. Rolzlink
8. Hantaro

Pending:
1. Knight Ong :lovegrin:
2. Yezrah

Reserve:

hotel1929_098_copy.sized.jpg

Alinda.sized.jpg

alinda_063_copy.sized.jpg

Pics Of Alinda During Some previous Shoots

munwai said:
Just to share share...
the intro-cum-chill out, networking session... ;)

RuthBabe, dun kill me hor, i hotlink from your web album ..hehee..
;p :sweat: :blah:

mcdonalds.sized.jpg
ahhh... tiong bahru plaza macs... n dats agnes the model... ;p

RudeBaby said:
Hi folks,
i was not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc, thus i registered another nick...

Those dudes who Pmed mi regarding the shoot, pls pm mi at the new nick.

Thank U

Mrs Canon: thanks ;)
OT:

Hey,

I checked but couldn't find any probs. :sweat: Can you list your
OS version
Browser Name & Version

Can you also describe your problem in detail. What exactly do you mean by you were "not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc"?

I'll see if can find anything.

Edmund said:
OT:

Hey,

I checked but couldn't find any probs. :sweat: Can you list your
OS version
Browser Name & Version

Can you also describe your problem in detail. What exactly do you mean by you were "not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc"?

I'll see if can find anything.

Hi Edmund,
....posting on behalf of RuthBaby, FYNA...

Browser name:
FlashPeak slim Browser, Nescape 7.1 both
The bandwidth to my access in very limited. And It happen since 5 in the evening last night until now.
It keep showing: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
But when I used my friend’s account to log in. It’s pretty fast. Like my normal login in clubsnap. Please assist and advice.

Thank you.

Cfm:
1. Mr. A.Y
2. Mr Shy Guy
3. Mr Shy Guy's Frd
4. Mr I F
5. Mr. C.S
6. Fox
7. Rolzlink
8. Hantaro
9. jo3pit
10. Steve Lee

Pending:
1. Knight Ong :lovegrin:
2. Yezrah

Reserve:
1. Innovas

What is Panning and Motion?
Some peeps were asking whats tt abt on portraiture. Anyway We call tt fashion panning.

Panning is a technique where the camera is moved to follow a moving subject, keeping it in the same position in the viewfinder. It is more effective when the subject is moving across the picture than when it is moving towards (or away from) the camera. It produces a relatively sharp subject seen against a blurred background and can be very effective in giving an impression of movement and speed.

To pan using a handheld camera, you should swing from the hips and follow the movement across, pressing the shutter only in mid swing and continuing to follow the motion through. With practice you can get the effect even better using a pan and tilt head on a tripod.

Peeps will recieve more notes during the shooting.

See ya guys :devil:

munwai said:
Hi Edmund,
....posting on behalf of RuthBaby, FYNA...

Browser name:
FlashPeak slim Browser, Nescape 7.1 both
The bandwidth to my access in very limited. And It happen since 5 in the evening last night until now.
It keep showing: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
But when I used my friend’s account to log in. It’s pretty fast. Like my normal login in clubsnap. Please assist and advice.

Thank you.
Hmm.. thats very weird..
Anyway, I will check it out to see if I can find anything and update back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.