Outclassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now. :eek: Uzbeks are an excellent team but kenna whack 7-3 at home is real bad.

The goal conceded direct from a corner is really a joke.

I dun expect SG to win but a lost with a smaller margin is not too much to ask for rite.

who's that big size african like defender ? macham walking in the park, most of the time see him point here point there , he play with his mouth ?

Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now. :eek: Uzbeks are an excellent team but kenna whack 7-3 at home is real bad.

I dun expect SG to win but a lost with a smaller margin is not too much to ask for rite.

7-3 ok la. wat u expect, we already OVER-QUALIFIED to haf reach so far in the qualifiers stage. at such a stage, expected to tio tai one la.

din't expect them to score 3 in the first place.

the defence totally like tofu.

the GK is a bag of nerves n absolute rubbish.

the defence... ... ... ...

kampung soccer man. kampung football la, adeh!

all the defenders are officers then ....kns

who's that big size african like defender ? macham walking in the park, most of the time see him point here point there , he play with his mouth ?

that slow ox?? hehe he just park himself there.

Goal 2010 has officially been abandoned quite some time ago.

question to consider - could you, placed in their position, play better, and go all the way to the world cup?

goals are goals, we all start somewhere. i am amused that some of the people who keep making noise about perceived ill treatment of newbies seem to advocate double standards when it comes to viewpoints in life.

singapore is not a strong nation in terms of sports. we have produced our proud moments before, and i really do think we can in the future. having a negative viewpoint on it, and a huge display of no national pride whatsoever.. do you think this will really help anyone? the soccer players? yourself? :bsmilie:

question to consider - could you, placed in their position, play better, and go all the way to the world cup?

goals are goals, we all start somewhere. i am amused that some of the people who keep making noise about perceived ill treatment of newbies seem to advocate double standards when it comes to viewpoints in life.

singapore is not a strong nation in terms of sports. we have produced our proud moments before, and i really do think we can in the future. having a negative viewpoint on it, and a huge display of no national pride whatsoever.. do you think this will really help anyone? the soccer players? yourself? :bsmilie:

halo u soccer-siao or not?

i already said we over-achieved by playing up to this stage, this level la.

a team of uzbekistan class is currently way ahead of us. being whipped 7-3 isn't all that bad but it is a rare chance for the local boys to play a team of such standard n class.

what more can we ask for?

as for the match, the defence is REALLY F9. basic schoolboy errors!

the GK! oh my goodness! conceded a goal DIRECTLY from a corner kick!

i ish not soccer siao.. i also never read the whole thread because i ish not soccer siao what. :(

i ish not soccer siao.. i also never read the whole thread because i ish not soccer siao what. :(

nvm la.

i already proud of the boys to hum in 3 goals but the scoreline shud haf been closer becos we conceded some really F9 goals out there.

DIRECT GOAL FROM A CORNER KICK! oh man! i tot oni possible in PRIMARY SCH SOCCER! :thumbsd:

:sweat::sweatsm:

i safest bet. all shots hit my tummy. :bsmilie:
i wonder if next time with genetic engineering soccer become very hard to play properly..

maybe singapore can piah genetic engineering for the soccer 2010 goal.. make one human that is so huge, he just needs to stand there the whole goal blocked liao.. then minimum 0-0.. how to lose! :bsmilie:

we need more foreign talents:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i wonder if next time with genetic engineering soccer become very hard to play properly..

maybe singapore can piah genetic engineering for the soccer 2010 goal.. make one human that is so huge, he just needs to stand there the whole goal blocked liao.. then minimum 0-0.. how to lose! :bsmilie:

wa u too cheem for me liao.

:sweatsm:

wa u too cheem for me liao.

:sweatsm:
soccer is too cheem for me

i am always amazed when my friends who claim that they cannot remember biology terms

can pronounce and spell out the names of all the different soccer players :bsmilie::bsmilie:

soccer is too cheem for me

i am always amazed when my friends who claim that they cannot remember biology terms

can pronounce and spell out the names of all the different soccer players :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i think u're the weird one.

jus dun go on abt maths n equations pls!!!!!!!

heheheeee

who is the goalkeeper? the one that went england for some trial or taining one issit? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.