Out of Sight Out of Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcool

Apr 2, 2007
Hi,
Kevin Lim and Adeline Ong, photojournalists wil be embarking on a photo exhibition entitles
"Out of Sight Out of Mind.".
It is a project done over a period of five months whereby both try to share the stories
of mental patients living in rehabilitation homes.

Do check out this exhibition at:
Venue: National Library (100 Victoria Street) Basement 1
Date: 4th - 16th July 2009
Time: 10am - 9pm daily

Official Opening
Date: 4th July 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00pm

Both Kevin Lim and Adeline Ong, will be around to answer any queries about their project
and will also welcome a group of 20 residents from Sunlove Home, accompanied by their nursing director and caregivers.
Admission is free
We’ll see you there!

More information can be found in their website :
http://www.asightofmind.com/news/

will pop by, touching stories with great stuff :thumbsup:

Charles, glad you'll pop by.... should be an eye opener.

Yo, just back from there. Nice stuff! Great story too!

Worth popping by!!!

Btw, your photos still with me lor. :sweat: See my signature, need to pass you the printed copy. ;)

Will drop by either tomorrow or Monday :) See you there :)

Yo, just back from there. Nice stuff! Great story too!

Worth popping by!!!

Btw, your photos still with me lor. :sweat: See my signature, need to pass you the printed copy. ;)

I think it was a good idea having it at the basement....alot of people traffic and a fair amount of interest. There were a number of great photos too. A eye opener indeed.
Charles...I'll take a raincheck on my photo. You can pass it to me if ever we do another Photoaid again.....hopefully not though.

I think it was a good idea having it at the basement....alot of people traffic and a fair amount of interest. There were a number of great photos too. A eye opener indeed.
Charles...I'll take a raincheck on my photo. You can pass it to me if ever we do another Photoaid again.....hopefully not though.

WOW!!!! I DON't WANT TO SEE YOU on that kind of event lor!!!!!:sweat::sweat:

Btw, there is a gathering on Aug for the photoaiders. Perhaps can see you there? Check out the Photoaids thread :)

Sorry for the OT. :sweat:

I dropped by for this exhibition after the "Changing Landscape of Singapore Photography Workshop".. It was really great.. Almost moved to tears by the stories and photos... Thanks for sharing these stories about the mentally challenged...

Status
Not open for further replies.