Status
Not open for further replies.

yaoxing

Feb 16, 2003
Bedok, Singapore
Visit site
... really!
0404web.jpg

Taken using Fuji Superia 200, cloudy, Tamron 28-200mm at about 50 mm (I didn't take down :( ), shutter 1/125s.

Auto levels, auto contrast.

errrr.... no offence, but why take this picture in the first place? Running out of idea? :)

I don't find anything in your picture that is interesting or engaging... and why go to the extent to crop that picture when you can go out and take better pictures? Keep on shooting... ;)

Just an advice, try to crop your pic in your mind before you pressed that camera shutter, not after...

jasphotography said:
errrr.... no offence, but why take this picture in the first place? Running out of idea? :)

I don't find anything in your picture that is interesting or engaging... and why go to the extent to crop that picture when you can go out and take better pictures? Keep on shooting... ;)

Just an advice, try to crop your pic in your mind before you pressed that camera shutter, not after...

Hmm... saw this "Ideas Room" tightly shut..... so had this cheeky idea of taking it with the above caption lor. From what you said, maybe that's really a bad idea afterall. :embrass:

zaren said:
how about this?

26851557.jpg

i think the shop sign (ideas) is the main thingy he/she is trying to highlight. u have cropped it woh. :D sorry hope u dun mind my 2 cents here woh :D hey zaren when wanna do coffee again?

renegade said:
i think the shop sign (ideas) is the main thingy he/she is trying to highlight. u have cropped it woh. :D sorry hope u dun mind my 2 cents here woh :D hey zaren when wanna do coffee again?

yup... u got a point there! that's why i wuz deleting my original msg :) sure... let's do coffee next week?

yaoxing said:
Hmm... saw this "Ideas Room" tightly shut..... so had this cheeky idea of taking it with the above caption lor. From what you said, maybe that's really a bad idea afterall. :embrass:

ok I see... but you maciam tried very hard and think too far leh...

I probably lack the imagination you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.