Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Have u guys ever received this before?

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

Nowadays the loansharks are getting way out of hand! In the note it actually refer to a guy who stay on the #11 floor borrowed $$$ from them n i on #04 recevied the threat instead of the guy on the #11 Floor! we dun even know who is the one owed $$$. :dunno:

Whats the best way to deal wif them? Report police?:think:

Honestly, when I read your post, I cld feel my blood pressure going up. Really damn suay. A few years back, i will probably activate a few of my friends and wait for the clowns. :angry: X 100.
Now, pls call the police and ask them to step up patrol! :sweatsm:

Wah? Guess you better report police lor. These loansharks are getting dumber by the day. Why not hang those people who borrow and do not pay also.

redstone said:
Ah long mail threat to you??? :angry:

Ya lor... dun even who borrow $$$ dun know why? i jus check wif my neighbour abt 10 doors away they never rcv! i yet to meet my immediate neighbour to check wif them!

thanks sinker! me too nearly hit the ceiling!!!

melvin said:
Ya lor... dun even who borrow $$$ dun know why? i jus check wif my neighbour abt 10 doors away they never rcv! i yet to meet my immediate neighbour to check wif them!

must be the person who wrote never study, or maybe even have, never learn to mail, 1st timer...

he mistake the yyy (xxx-yyy) as floor & xxx as unit number... better check with the one above or under you...

anyway can't believe there is such stupid ah long, perhaps maybe even more stupid to leave his finger prints, if your neighbour who have, but not yet open, ask them to not open & send it to police, then get the guy who printed... :lovegrin: :devil:

ndroo said:
Wah? Guess you better report police lor. These loansharks are getting dumber by the day. Why not hang those people who borrow and do not pay also.

Heard that nowadays police will deal wif 2 sides Loanshark n borrower is it true?
Can someone verify thanks!!! if yes gonna nail the two of them!

Hmmm nowadays the hell bank notes are adopting a more "modern" look much alike our plastic $2 notes. The loansharks are also getting more IT savvy, fancy them printing out in Arial font instead of the traditional hand written ones. The english needs alot more brushing up though.....:confused:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
must be the person who wrote never study, or maybe even have, never learn to mail, 1st timer...

he mistake the yyy (xxx-yyy) as floor & xxx as unit number... better check with the one above or under you...

anyway can't believe there is such stupid ah long, perhaps maybe even more stupid to leave his finger prints, if your neighbour who have, but not yet open, ask them to not open & send it to police, then get the guy who printed... :lovegrin: :devil:

It come wif postage also have postman finger print oso how?

maestrolik said:
Hmmm nowadays the hell bank notes are adopting a more "modern" look much alike our plastic $2 notes. The loansharks are also getting more IT savvy, fancy them printing out in Arial font instead of the traditional hand written ones. The english needs alot more brushing up though.....:confused:

eh, they even know how to write & print in chinese liao ok... :bsmilie: best part is... they even know how to print within paper size... :thumbsup:

eh saw 4D number.. tomorrow must buy liao... :devil:

melvin said:
It come wif postage also have postman finger print oso how?

i meant the inside one... cos inside is only touched by person who printed & put in the 'bank notes' unless that loanshark clever wear glove, then lppl liao...

redstone said:
You're making you name and address public... :think:

thats not his name, if the ah long knows his name, i think that ah long is :thumbsup:

anyway :thumbsd: to the person who owe the ah long money...

the english and chinese dun match leh... think they need professional translation sevices.

Why you open mail not intended for you?.....sorry, couldn't leave it, just report to police lah! Good luck! I received one too in HKG, all in chinese which I couldn' tread at all, was intended for the previous tenant........

HS

yanyewkay said:
the english and chinese dun match leh... think they need professional translation sevices.

no lah, i think they know that the household is bilingual... so they write 1st 1/2 in chinese, then 2nd 1/2 in english, its a continuous piece of information... only bilinguals can decrypt...

Status
Not open for further replies.