Our 'rotten' drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
i ask myself repeatedly why are our drivers so 'rotten'?

Our drivers pay heavily for their cars and the use of our roads. through COEs, road tax, PARF, 10 year life of vehicles, etc. we have one of the best road infrastructure here. well maintained too. cars are dumped barely 2-3 years old. so, the 'hardware' is not the problem area.

software. getting a driving licence is not cheap and not easy too. so, one leaves the driving school with a valid driving licence has shown himself to be adequately trained to drive.

not to mention. our TPs are diligent. parking wardens are diligent too. the amount of motoring offences with fines collected, i suspect, is not peanuts.

our record of road accidents, major as well as minor ones, is not something we can be proud of too.

so, what has gone wrong?

Send a few dangerous taxi drivers to jail, a few dangerous truck drivers to jail, a few dangerous motorcyclists to jail, many car drivers to jail, that would cure the problem.

And for those illegally parked cars, tow away the cars immediately, and keep in garage for 1 month.

When one holds a PDL, one abides with whatever rules and regulations and just to pass and get a QDL. Then when the QDL is at hand, some still maintain good and safe driving. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: But some irresponsible drivers just don't understand it's not just their own lives that they are risking. :angry: They think they playing real life Initial D, NFSU2 or GT4.

hehe....so what have you recently encountered to be so pissed? :D

there 2 kinds of drivers who are jialat: those who have lousy characters which they display in the way they treat other road users, and those who are just simply by nature very very poor drivers with poor coordination and reaction and judgement skills no matter how hard they try or how good meaning they are.

can't be helped leh.

Astin said:
And for those illegally parked cars, tow away the cars immediately, and keep in garage for 1 month.

Don't think there's warehouse available for such a big quantity of cars.

espn said:
Don't think there's warehouse available for such a big quantity of cars.
Can try Palau Ubin. All illegal parked car owners will need to go Palau Ubin to reclaim their cars back after 1 month. This, if implemented, should cure and wipe out all the illegal parking problem in Singapore mainland.

And bill them jia lat jia lat on the costs needed.

Astin said:
Send a few dangerous taxi drivers to jail, a few dangerous truck drivers to jail, a few dangerous motorcyclists to jail, many car drivers to jail, that would cure the problem.

how about ladies driving? :dunno:
ooops.... don't flame me. :embrass:

espn said:
And bill them jia lat jia lat on the costs needed.

like $100 per day in garage on pulau ubin?

popeye said:
how about ladies driving? :dunno:
ooops.... don't flame me. :embrass:

that is uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.