Our national birth rate is on target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

YIAP11289.jpg

bulls eye... Nice shadows and colours. Wondering why target is not on the wall.

ya.. y not on the wall...

but i got better suggestion... maybe u can get a girl, spread their legs, put the dartboard there... then take a shot... more towards the 'theme'...

Actually.. I think it might be kinda cute to put the dart thru a condom.. either rolled or unrolled.... makes it kinda ironic.

where got on target ? did u read news today ? He visited house to house and saw many old people living alone... there is a saying " make babies so that your children can take care of you next time " wah kaoz ! not anymore.. children nowadays can't even take care of themselves... not to mention old folks.

our society seems to be breaking down... :cry:

:confused:

where got on target ? did u read news today ? He visited house to house and saw many old people living alone... there is a saying " make babies so that your children can take care of you next time " wah kaoz ! not anymore.. children nowadays can't even take care of themselves... not to mention old folks.

Actually, I know of quite a few elderly, they had no children. Lonely? Yes. But they still have their money.

Those elderly who are poor usually have children who took all their money and left them. I personally know at least 2 persons/family (They are no longer my friends) who did that.

women too busy to even think of having children..next time all our brides will be from vietnam or china! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.