Our national birth rate is on target

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanafi

Sep 8, 2004
bulls eye... Nice shadows and colours. Wondering why target is not on the wall.

Itsbits

Feb 13, 2005
HooKit Hwatok
ya.. y not on the wall...

but i got better suggestion... maybe u can get a girl, spread their legs, put the dartboard there... then take a shot... more towards the 'theme'...
Actually.. I think it might be kinda cute to put the dart thru a condom.. either rolled or unrolled.... makes it kinda ironic.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
where got on target ? did u read news today ? He visited house to house and saw many old people living alone... there is a saying " make babies so that your children can take care of you next time " wah kaoz ! not anymore.. children nowadays can't even take care of themselves... not to mention old folks.

our society seems to be breaking down... :cry:

:confused:

Caspere

Jul 27, 2003
East Side
gallery.clubsnap.com
where got on target ? did u read news today ? He visited house to house and saw many old people living alone... there is a saying " make babies so that your children can take care of you next time " wah kaoz ! not anymore.. children nowadays can't even take care of themselves... not to mention old folks.

Actually, I know of quite a few elderly, they had no children. Lonely? Yes. But they still have their money.

Those elderly who are poor usually have children who took all their money and left them. I personally know at least 2 persons/family (They are no longer my friends) who did that.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006

women too busy to even think of having children..next time all our brides will be from vietnam or china! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom