Our MRT getting there?

what a great idea for MRT project.
but i have to disguise myself as a tourist first. so that taking photos will not get me into trouble

but i have to disguise myself as a tourist first. so that taking photos will not get me into trouble

British shorthair? Scottish fold? Persian?
Siamese cats might be too much of a risk factor for SMRT/LTA.

you might have to face aunties who will scold you in hokkien and want to take your photo as well.

are you ready to scold them "Priest don't take my photo you CCB?

:bsmilie:

Nice shots.... especially the last one.

The uncle must've blinked that's why only the eye area is clear of vapour. :bsmilie:

British shorthair? Scottish fold? Persian?
Siamese cats might be too much of a risk factor for SMRT/LTA.
i would take British short hair.
apparently i can injure Singapore cats and run away while on bail.

you might have to face aunties who will scold you in hokkien and want to take your photo as well.

are you ready to scold them "Priest don't take my photo you CCB?

:bsmilie:

135mm prime while door closing! scold me while door closing . i will wave good bye happily . like the British tourist i am pretending to be .

i would take British short hair.
apparently i can injure Singapore cats and run away while on bail.

That one NZ tomcat.

i went to Japan not very long ago. their transport system is excellent , there is no reason to drive in Tokyo. hence everyone taking train. about the crowd inside the train, i myself never encountered. probably i took the train after peak hours.: another reason for the crowd, Tokyo itself got 13,189,000 population.

tokyo-subway-map.gif

ps: railway not shown on map.

Last edited:
At least from the pictures it looks cool/cold inside the train, there have been too many times when being in the MRT feels like being in an oven.

At least from the pictures it looks cool/cold inside the train, there have been too many times when being in the MRT feels like being in an oven.

1) water on the outside. means it's raining. and cool. have you been cramped in a train on a rainy day? it's still COLD

2) there're 4 seasons in Japan. we only have one season here.

1) water on the outside. means it's raining. and cool. have you been cramped in a train on a rainy day? it's still COLD

2) there're 4 seasons in Japan. we only have one season here.

it's not so cold when it is crowded . but cool. anyway in hot trains we can see mist . even better.

there is only one season here. too hot or too wet . or both

I think we should all complain when our train system looks like this... lolz some more no AC in any train cart

07_ref_Urban%20Transport%20in%20Indian%20Cities1.jpg

jamesbond-sept6.jpg

mg_5593.jpg

just a note none of these photos are mine

I had first hand experience get pushed in Tokyo subway during rush hours, it really felt like compacted into tin can but I can't complaint nor resent it. Inside train literally shoulder to shoulder, but given cold and dry weather in Japan no obnoxious body odour. But in SG if this happened, I can imagine it it will be nightmare. In our tropical set, personal space is important.
Anyway I felt taking subway in Tokyo is bliss; people queue up, they move to the centre of the car, exits are everywhere and worse case if you missed one the other train will arrive in less than few minutes after each other.

I had first hand experience get pushed in Tokyo subway during rush hours, it really felt like compacted into tin can but I can't complaint nor resent it. Inside train literally shoulder to shoulder, but given cold and dry weather in Japan no obnoxious body odour. But in SG if this happened, I can imagine it it will be nightmare. In our tropical set, personal space is important.
Anyway I felt taking subway in Tokyo is bliss; people queue up, they move to the centre of the car, exits are everywhere and worse case if you missed one the other train will arrive in less than few minutes after each other.

i need my own space . can't imagine squeezing . urgh

It is inevitable the public transport system is going to be crowded during peak hours, especially our government is looking at 8 million people. Of course those not taking public transport, top 10%, are as affected.

Not only MRT and buses, even the road is packed during peak hours. Again the top 10% are not travelling during these peak hours. It is sad to see people walking like robots in a lifeless city.