Our FIRST FZ-30 user has surfaced...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
all Lumixers...

althru this thread might seems "bo liao" :sweat: , but would like to let everyone know that the FIRST is here...

hoping for see pics, comment, etc...

post post post...!!!!

:sticktong

josho said:
Agree.. Im anxious to see it too.. anyone???

JOSHO..

long time no see u in Pana liao..

last time i heard is that ur office is moving, move until now ah ?? :bsmilie: :sweat:

nice to see u here...

I saw someone purchase a fz30 while i am at MScolor.... about dinner time on Monday..i

Will the mystery guy with his new toy please post some pics here. We all very gian liao. Need to see it quick or I will collapse from stress. :bsmilie:

Hong Jia said:
I saw someone purchase a fz30 while i am at MScolor.... about dinner time on Monday..i

wa.. HJ... wat u doing at MS ??

does this mean we going to see u coming out and start shooting again ???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

k3nn3th03 said:
wa.. HJ... wat u doing at MS ??

does this mean we going to see u coming out and start shooting again ???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My frens went to buy lens mahz...

me just tag along... shooting aR... my Razr Camera can or notz...

Hi everyone, I just bought the FZ30 ............just kidding!!!:bsmilie:

Just want to know why all of you still so keen on Prosumer Cam when most of you have already upgraded to DSLR ....... OT issit??:think:

Zenten said:
Hi everyone, I just bought the FZ30 ............just kidding!!!:bsmilie:

Just want to know why all of you still so keen on Prosumer Cam when most of you have already upgraded to DSLR ....... OT issit??:think:

I am a die-hard poorsumer, i mean prosumer. no dslr yet...............

The weight and size of FZ30 is heavier and bigger than the Nikon D50 with Kit lense. Price is almost the same, although D50 is selling at $1288, but come with 1G SD card.

Just to bring up for your awareness, please don't turn into comparison between D50 and FZ30. Each has their strenght and weakness.

poh6702 said:
The weight and size of FZ30 is heavier and bigger than the Nikon D50 with Kit lense. Price is almost the same, although D50 is selling at $1288, but come with 1G SD card.

Just to bring up for your awareness, please don't turn into comparison between D50 and FZ30. Each has their strenght and weakness.

You have already started off with the comparsion!

poh6702 said:
yes, you just did.
But both are cater for different user group really.

Hong Jia said:
Oh i see...

R u the same tweek as the tweak from PPCSG...?

The avatar looks quite familar...

Hi sorry I'm not, though I used to frequent SPUG. :)

how much is the FZ30?
can anyone tell me? thanks~!
what's the package for current purchase... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.