Our Exploration Trip of Seletar Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnston

Jul 22, 2006
Sengkang
www.johnston-fotography.com
As requested by a bro, here is our Exploration Trip of Seletar Camp.
Met bro d4nie, Ecclesiasm, monyat & blueayz for a shoot. Basically, we do not know what
we will expect. We just explore. Till we came along Old Birdcage Walk, we saw some abandon houses.

PICT6476.jpg

PICT6482.jpg

PICT6465.jpg

PICT6454.jpg

We alight from our car & bike and walk towards those abandon houses.
Fear, dont know what/who will be expecting us.

PICT6447.jpg

The door that greeted us

PICT6448.jpg

The fan above our head

PICT6446.jpg

The stairway by the side

We stayed for awhile outside the abandon houses and started TFCD with blueayz's bike. I managed to caught d4nie in action too. :bsmilie:

PICT6470.jpg

PICT6471.jpg

Other bros please carry on with your part of story and pic, before I start my 2nd part, macro among bushes after breakfast of roti prata along Jalan Kayu. ;)

Bro... my photos looks scary :eek:

I don't have good series as yours...
Just post random photos ok...

"The Organizer"

Johnston-DSC00255-web.jpg

"The Explorer (Blueayz)"

Asri-DSC00297-web.jpg

Some newbie macros to follow later after yours :)

Hi bros, enjoyed the morning outing, though it was a short one and I couldn't join you on your macro trip after your delicious Jalan Kayu breakfast. Here goes my contribution:

Another shot of the organizer
467202915_822b38dd97.jpg

The Room
467203137_4e49382b15.jpg

A Broken Window
467202209_abf286ddbb.jpg

Anyone noticed the nice clouds?
467189500_394e9201d3.jpg

Another silhouette
467201809_1c7c487930.jpg

Finally, an abstract art piece I discovered on a wall...
467202467_b16f907c2c.jpg

Hmmm...since storyline completed by the other bros...I'll post the extended version with "extra" footage... silent version...:bsmilie:

pict5074_std.jpg

pict5075_std.jpg

pict5079_std.jpg

pict5088_std.jpg

Ah..hope you guys had fun! looks like i missed out on a great outing... had something on today otherwise would have "signed up" to join the outing.. kind of miss that place... was from Seletar East camp during army days... Din venture much to the places outside of my army camp though..except during the occasional 12km Life runs from East camp to West camp.. :sweat:

and yes!! I remember old birdcage road.. alwiz see it when i had to walk in the long long Piccadilly road (running along the golf driving range)

Nice shots from everybody! The abandoned houses looks like an alternative to the last-time-Sentosa's abandoned house for those model shoots hor? :bsmilie: toilet bowl... stairway... tinted glass... broken windows.. haha

Bro Marvin... Great eyes as usual! Love the mood for the first 6 pic's colour ! Any special Post processing done?

Thanks Rongren. :)

All are processed from RAW. Did the exposure in RAW for all images and added a little more contrast with Dodge and Burn for the indoor shots only. As for #3, 5 and 13, I applied Willy Foo's Intelli-lomo. First time trying it also... i like what I see... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.