ouch.. locked... FA* 24mm f/2 AL IF... how much will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhidarma

Jul 4, 2007
hi... i'm new here... from indonesia

just wondering how much will i get if i sell this lens, optically there's a little bit hair fungus in it 8,5/10, mechanically normal , body paint scratch a bit 8,5/10.

still using it with my old *istD. nice lens.. really... just wondering for macro lens...

YM: adhi_nat

seem no one know its price... :cry:

prices range from US$600-US$800 for mint copies.

With fungus..:dunno:

Hi
In our weather, its prudent to keep the lens in a dry box unless you use it daily.
or keep it in an airtight box with dessicant (such as silica gel) would be good too.
Why not send the lens to your local camera shop to have the fungus cleaned and the lens serviced before putting it up for sale?
cheers

i have think to repair it... but there will be service mark on it like my other lens... some people dont like the service mark :bheart:
maybe i'll find good local service staition that dont leave marks :sweat:

i have think to repair it... but there will be service mark on it like my other lens... some people dont like the service mark :bheart:
maybe i'll find good local service staition that dont leave marks :sweat:

Why not check with your local pentax dealer?

anyone intersested... with condition above??? Y!M: adhi_nat

i'm in indonesia, bandung, east java... hmm... interested? any relative in indonesia?

In any case, I think the first thread of this was locked because it belonged to the B&S forum... :think:

In any case, I think the first thread of this was locked because it belonged to the B&S forum... :think:

he he he... nope... bcos im new here, accidentally i click that little cute padlock button...

btw... i have friends in singapore and he willing to be the mediator if someone have interest to have this lens...

i prefer superb macro lens and intermediate wide:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.