OTO Trimax TX-808 ? it works ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Ok... I know it's not a photography-related equipment directly...so, I ve posted my question here

How many of you ve bought this thingy ? Your wife is using it now ? gf is using it now ? or you are using it now ? What on earth does it do to your body parts anyway ? ;p

I mean the brochure ...punchline was "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE SLIM" !!!! :bigeyes:

Does it really work ? read and heard a lot of publicity on this piece of equipment ...i even ve colleagues who stand by this equipment :sweat:

Any feedback is appreciated. Some of my models have put on some 'excess'..thot of removing it quickly....heard you can reduce your waistline by 3 inch in a week :devil:

Oh.... there is a OS** lookalike too ....tok about intense competition :bsmilie:

My gf went and got one. I'll post in a few weeks to if it works

thanks.... my office is going crazy over this equipment as news spread that it is highly effective :) .....seriously ...losing 3 inch in a week is GOOD news :bsmilie:

some of my models have gained 'excess' due to stress..so it will help if i 'shake' her a little ;p ...of cos, with the machine lo ! ( what were you thinking ? )

my gf got it when it was launched... come to think about it, think i paid for it somemore... damnit...

anyway the only complain i have is, i hope it have a 8 hours continous feature, den i can just strap it, go to sleep & wake up with a firm tummy... side effects... might puke over the entire bed... for maximised effect.. put slimming gel over your tummy... remember not to rub over your didi... ;p

thanks for the info.... so, it makes you slim by making you puke ???? :think: that explains why it claimed it helps to regulate our digestive system :bsmilie:

how unpleasant..... does you gf feel ath ? i mean do u find her slimmer than before ?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my gf got it when it was launched... come to think about it, think i paid for it somemore... damnit...

Ahah... you got cornered by your gf to get to buy it for her too, huh? ;) I tried it once or twice... the place that you strap it to feels itchy after trying it. it runs for spurts of 10 minutes.

I'm still skeptical about it. (got the machine just to make gf happy) I am a firm beliver of 'no pain no gain' so i still think that good ol' exercise (cardio + strength training) burns the most fat and gives the best toned body.

everytime i look at the machine i think to myself: ah there goes the budget for the manfrotto tripod i was planning to get...

tush said:
Ahah... you got cornered by your gf to get to buy it for her too, huh? ;) I tried it once or twice... the place that you strap it to feels itchy after trying it. it runs for spurts of 10 minutes.

I'm still skeptical about it. (got the machine just to make gf happy) I am a firm beliver of 'no pain no gain' so i still think that good ol' exercise (cardio + strength training) burns the most fat and gives the best toned body.

everytime i look at the machine i think to myself: ah there goes the budget for the manfrotto tripod i was planning to get...

i thought i the only 1... ya lor, tummy itchy... dunno y...

tush said:

Wahahahahahahahaha..........my wife try and feels itchy, drop the idea...........:sweat:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: wahahahahahahaha.................

I've used it before. I find that it doesn't work. No pain, no gain. Maybe others will swear by it but MY personal experience is that it does not work. I've used it for 3 months. Now it's gathering dust.

jbma said:
I've used it before. I find that it doesn't work. No pain, no gain. Maybe others will swear by it but MY personal experience is that it does not work. I've used it for 3 months. Now it's gathering dust.

i hope it gathers fats thou... on the machine... not on me... think we should all swear TO it... :thumbsd:

thanks for the prompt feedback ....er...I was told if you are itching ...it's working ? U ve to use it regularly for maximum effect ... of cos, we cant expect instant reduction .... it's a progressive slimming process ?

Yes, I guess the ladies will love it more than we do...and we will always be the one paying for it :sweat:

AhV said:
thanks for the prompt feedback ....er...I was told if you are itching ...it's working ? U ve to use it regularly for maximum effect ... of cos, we cant expect instant reduction .... it's a progressive slimming process ?

Yes, I guess the ladies will love it more than we do...and we will always be the one paying for it :sweat:

the area also turn RED

i try the other.. then turn full power..

after that, my fat tummy become red and itchy... :eek:

i think result varies... different pple got different result.. :rolleyes:

can u believe it ? just when i was asking whether this thing works.... There was a half page apology ad in the recent papers.... I was relieved ..thinking that the equipment is faulty and they are doing some recall ;p

but...wa lau eh... the apology said their TRIMAX are OUT OF STOCKS nationwide !!!! and they are apologising for the shortage of reply :)

How many feel it is a gimmick ? I mean they 'hide' the stock ..then release them again later :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.