bag, filters, dri cabi.... the list goes on... soon, you will feel that you need more of these, better that... the BBB virus shall spread.
get the cam with the kit first, dry cabi and maybe a uv filter. just get a microfibre cloth to clean smudges on lens and lcd.
30 litre enough for now... maybe if you feel that you will get more stuff later, get 50 litre first so later got more space and dont need to change. for me, 30 litres is enough... 30 litres should be good for you
1) Camera + batt grip
2) Prime lens for portraits/bokeh/low light condition e.g 35mm, 50mm, 85mm 135mm, 100mm macro
3) Zoom lens for walkaround 10-200mm perferred 10-22, 17-55, 24-105, 70-200
4) UV filter for each of the lens
5) Lens hood for lens without hoods bundled
6) Dri cabinet 30 - 50L
7) 2 camera bags - one for walk around and one to store everything you got
9) At least 8 x Rechargeable batteries + charger
10) Extra batteries for the camera
11) 2 x 4GB CF cards
13) Cpl filters, GND filters + filter holders
14) Off shoe remote trigger
15) Flash difusser
16) Graffer tapes
18) Lens pen
19) Micro fibre cloth
20) A fast PC with lots of RAM + card reader
21) Ext. HDD to store all your RAW files
22) A flickr account
23) Photoshop + Lightroom
24) Monitor calibrator
No lah... they not out of control... what is essential to you because of how you shoot and what you need may be lacking to another person.
Some would say 50mm lens as essential, but some photographers don't even own a 50mm lens... so what is essential is based on what you want to shoot... and buy things along the way when you do find it "essential".
I never thought a dry cabinet was essential as I was frying silica gel for sometime now... but because of inconvenience... the need for a dry cabinet moved to my "essential" category... :bsmilie:
So don't worry about what is essential... just buy along the way when you need it... and soon you may find that what you have and is essential is like the list above... BBB :devil: