Other Sellers - beware of this scam

I got it from him as well today,

Date: 3/4/20 11:46 pm (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for getting back to me. I am okay with the price, and 100% optimistic it is in perfect condition.

I want this item as a gift for a relative of mine. We both graduated as students from the same varsity, recently we met during an alumni meeting but for now he has traveled overseas for a very important appointment.

His birthday is around the corner and I want you to deliver it to him via a reliable courier service.

Please respond and let me know if this is possible and I will provide you with details for the delivery.

I anticipate your response,

Alex

Hi there, same mail from this guy Alex Rivera. How stupid can a scammer be ? Talk so much nonsense and details, as if I care about his alumni meeting.. Pfff... and I up the price with shipping, he didn't even know how to do math. DUH..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Rivera wrote on 29/06/2020 02:04:
Thank you for agreeing to assist me.

I can pay via bank transfer which I believe is the most reliable method.

I own a bank account and from that account, my private banker will process the transfer directly to your account.

written under is the info and address for the delivery;

Recipient: Mr Jones Igie
Address: 9 Akobi crescent,
City: Surulere
State: Lagos
zip code: 23401

I want it delivered with 6 days (2 kg for $393.00) express service, since you know the exact weight and size of the items, please visit their website below;

https://www.singpost.com/send-recei...6IjEwMDAiLCJ3ZWlnaHRfb3B0aW9uIjoiR3JhbXMifQ==

Do get back to me with the total cost and your bank account details

I will be waiting to read from you.

Thanks,

Alex

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:35 AM
To: Alex Rivera <alexrivera_137@outlook.com>
Subject:Re: I want to buy your Fuji XF80 F2.8 Macro Lens

Sure, I can use my fedex account.
you can PayNow me

Alex Rivera wrote on 28/06/2020 23:34:
I am not available to do that, can you do that for me?

I will show appreciation.

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:33 AM

Hi Alex,

Sure, you can PayNow me and you can arrange your own courier and have them picked up with me.

Thanks

Lisa

Alex Rivera wrote on 28/06/2020 23:30:
Yes I am interested.

Thanks for getting back to me. I am okay with the price, and 100% optimistic it is in perfect condition.

I want this item as a gift for a friend of mine. We both graduated as students from the same university, recently we met during an alumni meeting but for now he has traveled overseas for a very important appointment.

His birthday is around the corner and I want you to deliver it to him via a reliable courier service.

Please respond and let me know if this is possible and I will provide you with details for the delivery.

Alex

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:36 AM

Hi yes, it is still available, here is the listing https://sg.carousell.com/p/fuji-fuj...504868&t-referrer_request_id=xVp6zVLagZVywO9c

Alex Rivera wrote on 28/06/2020 18:52:
Hi,

Is this item still available?

Please reply soon and let me know what the final price is.

Thanks,

Alex

I received a mail from this guy too

I want this item as a gift for a friend of mine. We both graduated as students from the same university, recently we met during an alumni meeting but for now he has traveled overseas for a very important appointment.

Alex

Thank you guys for reporting this, I hope more users will see it before doing something wrong.
The Corona situation has brought up waves of scams all over the Internet and it really pays off to have a critical attitude to everything that looks promising. As the saying goes: If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

"Alex" contacted me this week too. Looks like his poor friend doesn't have a birthday present yet..

Thank you for sharing this. I got an email from him as well.

Still alive this scammer.

Thanks for responding. I want to buy this item for my folk that was transferred to work for the United nations as a relief support instructor in west Africa as a result of the insurgency issue over there. I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier company with 3 to 5 days express service delivery.

My folk's wedding anniversary is coming up and I want to buy the item for my folk as a gift to remind my folk that we haven't forgotten about my folk who is far away from home and won't return anytime soon. Although it might be a used gift, but that doesn't matter, what matters most is the good intent, which is the act of love and generosity towards my folk from the bottom of my heart.

Let me introduce myself, I am a married individual with three lovely children and I am also a very good Christian. I am currently out of my country for an investment summit concerning the export & import of recycled produce and will be spending some time here.

Although, I haven't seen the item, and won't be able to see it as a result of my current location, I trust you and I believe the item is in good condition. Please you can send me pictures of the item for inspection just for me to be sure that I am right and you are trustworthy as I have thought within me.

I want you to do me a good favour by delivering the item with EMS express speedpost service 3 to 5 days delivery

Please log on to the courier website below and inquire about the cost of postage; www.speedpost.com.sg

I will pay SGD $200 for the delivery but you can visit the post office and inquire about the cost of delivery via Speedpost.

Below is the info and the address for the delivery;

Receiver: Mr Jones Igie
Address: 7 Tijani Salako Street, Bucknor, Isolo
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401

Please log on to www.speedpost.com.sg and check the cost of delivery to the destination written above.

Remember, I want it posted with 3 to 5 days express delivery. Kindly reply as soon as possible and let me have the total cost.

How can I get the money through to you? I prefer to pay you via bank to bank transfer because it is convenient, safe and very easy to transfer and receive money for the purchase of goods online, so if this is ok by you then please send me your full bank account information as it is written below;

Account name:
account number:
Bank name:
Bank address:
Your contact Mobile phone number:

God bless you my dear friend,

Alex