OT Stuff Split from "Nikon junk *****s up on a job.... again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send it back and go get a Canon.

Minoxman said:
Canon cannot do and be any better than the Nikon. This kind of problem do happen anywhere and any system, just tough luck! Asking him to change system is not the solution.

Please read Avatar's post earlier and advise appropriately over this whole situation.

If you've got nothing better to comment, just shut your gap!!! :angry:

Ok don't get a Canon then. Buy another D100.

Choen, please don't complain here in future. After close to 50 threads, the conclusion is to send it back and "see how". Your pet could have advised you better.

Minoxman said:
Choen, please don't complain here in future. After close to 50 threads, the conclusion is to send it back and "see how". Your pet could have advised you better.
Yeah his pet did :) Read the following quote.

PLRBEAR said:

Minoxman said:

What would you have him do.. throw SGD7K (D100+MD-D100, 17-35 and SB800) into the dustbin.. the advice to have him send it back to get it fixed is a sound bit of advice. It is after all still under warranty. And this could seriously be a flawed camera..

And after which if he should be further uncomfortable to trust the cam.. then sell it.. thats to be seen.. I can understand that since this cam has failed him miserable.. it will be kinda taboo to continue to use it.. lets say if he wants to sell it.. dont you think he has to get it fixed first?

Geezz man.. just read what avatar had to say.. if you have nothing constructive to say.. then.. chill dude..

Choen.. really sorry to hear that the cam keeps dying on you..

gadrian said:
What would you have him do.. throw SGD7K (D100+MD-D100, 17-35 and SB800) into the dustbin.. the advice to have him send it back to get it fixed is a sound bit of advice. It is after all still under warranty. And this could seriously be a flawed camera..

And after which if he should be further uncomfortable to trust the cam.. then sell it.. thats to be seen.. I can understand that since this cam has failed him miserable.. it will be kinda taboo to continue to use it.. lets say if he wants to sell it.. dont you think he has to get it fixed first?

Geezz man.. just read what avatar had to say.. if you have nothing constructive to say.. then.. chill dude..

Choen.. really sorry to hear that the cam keeps dying on you..

Precisely what I'd teell him in the first place. Send it back. What you have reading problems?

And to think it took 50+ replies to send it back. Some indeed need to shut up if there's nothing useful to say.

gadrian said:
Someone should take his own advice..

Some need reading lessons.
heh

imaginary_number said:
I'm not sure if you read what he said, but he did mention that the defects weren't exactly noticeable on his LCD preview (lighting conditions was also a contributing factor). A backup body (or even 100 of 'em for that matter) wouldn't have made much of difference.

Btw, I'm pretty certain that he's aware that ultimately, the onus is on him to deliver the images - but that's not the crux here.

Honestly, instead of pointing fingers, let's just help him to move on.

He complained about the camera and some screwed him for not having a backup and being unprofessional. Talk about out of point.
Yea, take my own advice...blah blah.

Saint has spoken.

PLRBEAR said:
Buzz off fly.
Wow.. now we're getting personal and names calling eh? Wonder who advocated against name calling last time? Hmmm :think:

espn said:
Wow.. now we're getting personal and names calling eh? Wonder who advocated against name calling last time? Hmmm :think:
Ooooh yes... I remember, the 'big' troll the last time. Which thread was it, espn can you remember?

If not mistaken, he is also a coward troll who dare not take up my challenge on showing to fellow Nikonians CSers here, photos taken using D100 that is sucky. Ironically speaking, he still have the guts to stir troubles here and as far as I know, the troll is using a canon 10D and have not touch a D100 before.

Better stop feeding the coward 'animal' ;)

It's no wonder why the 2 of you ain't moderators. Learn to talk like them for a change. And as far as I know, you know nothing yet.

Minoxman said:
It's no wonder why the 2 of you ain't moderators. Learn to talk like them for a change. And as far as I know, you know nothing yet.

So... you've finally acknowledged that you are a troll. A coward one!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Guess that's the best you can do eh? Looks like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.