Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydesg

Apr 13, 2003
Visit site
hi
i just received this letter saying im posted to SAFPU resource holding list

what does that mean?
meaning im definitely going back safpu for reservist ?

no :) there are a few places which you can be posted.. most of which.. we are told every time to NOT REPEAT TO ANYONE.. LOL

but it somply means that you are an MP in reservist which is a GOOD thing !! because some of my friends were posted to other units as sec-coms or riflemen.

Means u dont have to do reservist for the moment. :thumbsup:

thats really good
haha

that means im still a MP!
haha

There is a re-org and 6 SIR took over Maju from 1PDF which hold the largest MP. Many 1PDF old MPs are in holding list now and will be transfered to new 1PDF -- Jurong camp. But as all re-org, it will be more on the ball since everything is new unlike last time. U can pray to post to SAFPU permanent for reservist (dun thinkso nowaday), where u do nothing cos all active. U will report 8-5 and sleep cos noone will bother u.

If post to unit MP (combat MP where u will do yr MP duties supporthing unit level) can be quick siong so good luck...

Pray hard to go 1 PDF traffic company, which many inclusing myself agreed it is the one of the best posting.

As for me... ROD loh this yr. No time for reservist and I have fully complete my national duty. Enjoy yr reservist cycle. :devil:

i hope im being posted to lobo place
like my old SOP building bunk
8-5 sleeping
haha

Dun go lobo place, many MP reservist is actually very fun. We all look forwarc every year dunno abt the situation now. Too old for ICT liao. Can volunteer for extension?

I am just posted to Med Unfunc , what does that means? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.