OT: handphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyu

Nov 4, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Can someone suggest a reliable shop to buy 2nd handphone?

Sorry about OT post. But since I bought a new camera, my wife has been nagging that it justified for getting her a Sony-Ericsson T610. So, this is camera related!! :sweat:

More important, I'm convinced the collective widsom on clubsnap can solve anything. :light:

Moved thread to Kopitiam, as this is not strictly photography-related.

The Moderator
Marketplace

Try shops near the Bedok cinema (near car park). Saw a couple of shops (with 2nd h/p) around that vicinity, but I don't know whether do they've the h/p which you're looking for. I've bought my 2nd hand 6100 from one of the shop.

If you're residing around that area, maybe you could give it a shot.

Happy Hunting...............Cheers!

rotorthrust said:
Try shops near the Bedok cinema (near car park). Saw a couple of shops (with 2nd h/p) around that vicinity, but I don't know whether do they've the h/p which you're looking for. I've bought my 2nd hand 6100 from one of the shop.

If you're residing around that area, maybe you could give it a shot.

Happy Hunting...............Cheers!
Yup, I got my hp there too, there are approx 5-6 shops near Bedok Cinema itself @ Bedok Interchange.

Many more shops in the Bedok Town Center. (I tried to count once, but once I hit 10, I decided to stop counting...) So competition is very hot.

The prices differ from shop to shop by quite a bit, so do spend some time and leg power to walk around and ask.

johnyu said:
Can someone suggest a reliable shop to buy 2nd handphone?

Sorry about OT post. But since I bought a new camera, my wife has been nagging that it justified for getting her a Sony-Ericsson T610. So, this is camera related!! :sweat:

More important, I'm convinced the collective widsom on clubsnap can solve anything. :light:

I have a 5 month old silver/black T610 to let go at $400. Problem when my daughter, the user, complained that it kept hanging and two days ago bought her a replacement. Have just returned from Sony service center about an hour ago to pick up the set .. which I learned from them yesterday that the hanging was due to its software. The software for this set has just been upgraded.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Cheers

Jay said:
I have a 5 month old silver/black T610 to let go at $400. Problem when my daughter, the user, complained that it kept hanging and two days ago bought her a replacement. Have just returned from Sony service center about an hour ago to pick up the set .. which I learned from them yesterday that the hanging was due to its software. The software for this set has just been upgraded.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Cheers
Oh! So the hanging is due to a software problem!

Thanks.
I don't have the T610 but I do know many of my friends are using it and sometimes over lunch overheard them complaining abt the problem...

Which, frankly speaking, did make me hestiate to get it also.

Winston said:
Oh! So the hanging is due to a software problem!

Thanks.
I don't have the T610 but I do know many of my friends are using it and sometimes over lunch overheard them complaining abt the problem...

Which, frankly speaking, did make me hestiate to get it also.

Agreed! since my last software update the phone has been in a perfect condition since then.
The hanging problem is juz a way to get pple down to the service centre so that they register their warranty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.