OT: Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discreet

Feb 21, 2005
Pittsburgh (US)
marcusgho.com
Pardon me if i offend anyone but I find it very interesting that a lot of CSers in this forum uses their models as avatars. If you use your gfren or wife's or daugther or son picture, I can understand. But I find it wierd that people uses other people's photo as avatars. I cannot imagine surfing the web and seeing someone use my photo as an avatar (not possible though, I am too ugly ;) ).

I can understand a lot of folks use their avatars as a mean to show off their latest photos and I respect that. It is just that I been to a couple of forums and only CS seems to have this.

Maybe this is what makes us truly singaporeans?

hahah ;)

So is this an asian thing? i been on Fredmiranda.com for a while... and i can only think of 1 or 2 people who actually do this...

renegade said:
Hope the guy in your avatar doesn't see his face though :bsmilie:

it has been edited to resemble me, so no problems.
I am thinking of PSing my face in. Should look really funny :bsmilie:

That is not a Kid, he is SYNDROME!
you must be too old to watch cartoons already.

BTW good idea! I'll try it.

I believe that those CSers look as desirable as their model avatars.

I dream of dating them and hope that they won't disappointed me by turning up as a Tar Por! :lovegrin:

One is so proud of his sexy legs that he shows us a leg in an inviting posture. Could we see a half-moon please?

How about the one with "Me Cute Boh? Wanna to Stalk Me?" messages? I like to say Sih Lah to the first question and No Kam Siah to the second one. :sweatsm:

I am sorry to say I am not worthy of any avatar. Not even as a little fish.

Some say I've got too much nails on my face......

I think Jamie Yeo wouldn't mind. :think:

not true...adam goi has a cute cartoon image of himself as his avatar.

Haven't received any complaints from my avatar yet... he'd always struck me as one of those wooden models...

mine's my own photo also le......
haha..... at least i can say i modelled before haha

Status
Not open for further replies.