OT. 12 girls band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesser said:
12 girls band live performance.
any1 know where to get it in dvd? seems like sold out. had tried out some of the cd outlets near my place....they only have it in vcd.

http://www.5star-music.com/artist/nvzishier/yinyuehui.html

thanks in advance.
Got mine from Thomson Plaza. Got both the music CD and DVD.

Good stuff. Worth the money.

They are the oriental version of the Bond Girls...

:D

Gramophone is selling the DTS dvd for only $19.95. Plenty of stock.

jesser said:
12 girls band live performance.
any1 know where to get it in dvd? seems like sold out. had tried out some of the cd outlets near my place....they only have it in vcd.

http://www.5star-music.com/artist/nvzishier/yinyuehui.html

thanks in advance.

Carrefour selling $12, been there yesterday a lot of stocks.

Saw it selling at Chinatown too.

when my dad got the cd/dvd I was telling myself "ok, he's now officially an old man" hehehehe :)

I was at MJ (plaza sing), and they were selling the DVD for $9.90. The VCD (HDCD) was going at about $19.90. The sales person said it was becasue the DVD was mastered in China and the VCD in the US. :dunno:

Bought the DVD for my father also... hehe

Looks like this music is very suitable for old folks.
Maybe I should get one for my mom too.. hehehe :D

disclog said:
Looks like this music is very suitable for old folks.
Maybe I should get one for my mom too.. hehehe :D

:kok:

I'm only 20 years and 118 months old, not consider as old folks yet. Grrrrr.... :sweat:

togu said:
:kok:

I'm only 20 years and 118 months old, not consider as old folks yet. Grrrrr.... :sweat:

:bigeyes: ...and 118 months old... :think:

managed to get the dvd at tower record in suntec.
like the Shangri-la and Liu San Jie..... :thumbsup: :heart: :lovegrin:

disclog said:
:bigeyes: ...and 118 months old... :think:
118/12=9.83yrs..

so he is about 30yrs old...... :bsmilie: :bigeyes: very young la.. :sweatsm:

innovas1 said:
118/12=9.83yrs..

so he is about 30yrs old...... :bsmilie: :bigeyes: very young la.. :sweatsm:

Told you I'm not consider as old folks yet. :p

this group is very popular in japan, and thier album sales is into the millions...in fact, i think they debuted in japan (that's what i've been informed).

they're one of the very few in chinese performers' history to penetrate the japanese market, and they appeared in last year's (end 2003) NHK red/white song competition (kouhaku utagassen).

Bought 1 from Carrefour yesterday but haven't got a chance to listen to it yet. DVD version cost $9.90 as for VCD version cost $7.90 but today saw the same VCD on sale at the CD shop infront of NTUC in Sun Plaza selling for $6.90 only.

this reminds me of <morning musume>

there are 2 versions of the dvd.

the $9.90 one is carried in most stores. box says label jinsheng china or something. no mention of audio encoding, or at least i didnt notice ;p

the $19.90 one so far i only see in gramaphone. label is universal music. audio encoding: dsd stereo, ac3, dts

Status
Not open for further replies.