OSM Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
These are the models are willing to come anytime in September but only for 6 days. So the shoot will be only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This time you decide and tell me who you want to photograph. The cost S$300.00 per hour and they only do 6 hrs max a day. Take your time and choose.

5.jpg

81200662251-64111b.jpg

44200618415-51276b.jpg

bwilly said:
3rd one looks good..
how much per pax..?

Very much agree with you...

5292006175342-51276b.jpg

Since some of them so keen in No 3 Model, I will put her first choice for photoshoot, here is another photo of her. Her stats: 30FF, 24, 32. Eyes: Hazel. Hair: Brown.

She will only shoot on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Date would be second week of September or earlier. I give you an offer, book 2hours and get 1hour FREE. You can get your own kakis or shoot alone .....

Booking timing: Morning 9am to 12pm, Afternoon 2pm to 5pm, Evening 7pm to 10pm (She won't do more than 6 hours unless being paid more)

Friday:
Saturday: Fully Booked (same old 3)
Sunday:
Monday:

If you want group studio shoot, I can arrange 6 photographers on Monday evening 7pm to 10pm and each photographer S$120.00.

All session comes with MUA.

Friday:
Sunday:
Monday: (2pm to 3pm - BD) (7pm to 10pm - Reserved for Studio Group Shoot)

Friday: (7pm to 8pm - AN, anyone wants to share with AN? Then both of you can shoot 1hr 30mins),
Sunday:
Monday: (2pm to 3pm - BD) (7pm to 10pm - Reserved for Studio Group Shoot)

Bobman said:
You wanna find out? I will call you for inspection when she arrives :)
haha .... andrew's a custom officer? :think:
if yes, this one sure kanna GST .... :bigeyes:
what's a 30FF????? :sweat:

Canonised said:
haha .... andrew's a custom officer? :think:
if yes, this one sure kanna GST .... :bigeyes:
what's a 30FF????? :sweat:

1 more photos of her to let andrew think what checking equipment to bring along......

7262006162445-51276b.jpg

Today don't why so very happy..... Hahahaha..... Ok, all participants for this shoot will go for my outdoor shoot on 20 Aug FREE

7112006172251-51276b.jpg

Friday: (7pm to 8pm - AN, anyone wants to share with AN? Then both of you can shoot 1hr 30mins),

Sunday:

Monday: (9am to 10.30am - GF/LL) (2pm to 3pm - BD) (7pm to 10pm - Reserved for Studio
Group Shoot)

Bobman said:
Today don't why so very happy..... Hahahaha..... Ok, all participants for this shoot will go for my outdoor shoot on 20 Aug FREE
haha ... 20 Aug your birthday izzit?....:bsmilie:
Plse clarify "this" ..... "all participants for this shoot will go for my outdoor shoot on 20 Aug FREE"

Canonised said:
haha ... 20 Aug your birthday izzit?....:bsmilie:
Plse clarify "this" ..... "all participants for this shoot will go for my outdoor shoot on 20 Aug FREE"

Ya, my indian calendar birthday ..... aiya, same same meaning la only abc put wrongly...

Friday: (7pm to 8pm - AN)

Sunday:

Monday:
(9am to 10.30am - GF/JA) (10.30am 11.30am - LL)

(2pm to 3pm - BD)

(7pm to 10pm - Reserved for Studio Group Shoot)

** anyone wants to share with AN and LL? Then both of you can shoot 1hr 30mins)

Bobman, I will bring necessary equipment to check. Probably no equipment to check 30FF as first time hearing FF.

Bro, can we do some laungerie shots like the ones posted here, instead of just full nude session? Or would this be a different day. Please ask her to bring some of her juicy laungerie, ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.