Osama Dead

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Why "bury at sea". Should wait for DNA confirmation before announcement. Should keep body for independent confirmation that it is correct person. Saddam Hussein had many doubles to fool others. What if this one is a double of Osama- how to tell the US people that it was a case of mistaken identity. Can lose the next presidential election if it is not the real guy.

Why "bury at sea". Should wait for DNA confirmation before announcement. Should keep body for independent confirmation that it is correct person. Saddam Hussein had many doubles to fool others. What if this one is a double of Osama- how to tell the US people that it was a case of mistaken identity. Can lose the next presidential election if it is not the real guy.
IIRC, many executed Nazis are buried far out at sea, often in international waters so as to prevent overzealous supporters from identifying the site as a shrine of a martyr and pilgrimaging to it in the future.

No idea why would they conduct the burial so soon though. :think:

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/some-muslim-scholars-question-bin-ladens-sea-burial-as-disregarding-islamic-traditions/2011/05/02/AFAbG1YF_story.html

the last act of humiliation ? they dont want a decent and religious burial for Osama ....

Last edited:

Yappy

May 30, 2004
After the dead of the Osama there will be many Osamas!!!!!!

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
The announcement was made one week after he was killed so that the DNA sample from his dead body can be verified by the experts.

Obama want this news to boost his chances for second term. I don't think he would would screw up this one.

Last edited:

digitalpimp

Oct 25, 2008
Shèng Gǎng
www.wix.com
I fear this is the start of many attacks against USA by the extremists by act of terror...
I believe so. They may have been crippled, but the network of this faction is just too vast. Osama's death doesn't mean the death of Al-Qaeda. It will take more than their leader's demise to end all this.:sweat:

On a side note--now that he's gone, I wonder who the next super villain would be... :think:

Last edited:

oceanpriest

Apr 24, 2010
Ghim Moh
I believe so. They may have been crippled, but the network of this faction is just too vast. Osama's death doesn't mean the death of Al-Qaeda. It will take more than their leader's demise to end all this.:sweat:

On a side note--now that he's gone, I wonder who the next super villain would be... :think:
Ozawa bin laden :dunno:

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
the good thing is "Osama bin Laden, the overall leader of the infamous terrorist terrorist group, Al-Qaeda, has been killed. Justice has been done." *everyone starts crying tears of joy*
the bad thing is "However, it does not marks the end of our war against Al-Qaeda. The terrorist network is so wide, that the death of their leader can be easily replaced with someone as intelligent. I believe Al-Qaeda will strike again" *white house collapses behind Obama*

Top Bottom