Original DVDs of old movies

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore
Anyone knows where we can get original DVDs of older movies ... I'm looking for older movies that did well at the Oscars especially ...

Johor Bahru.
No Kidding.

Mustafa should have it. They even have the Gods Must Be Crazy.
Any example of how old ?

Anyone knows where we can get original DVDs of older movies ... I'm looking for older movies that did well at the Oscars especially ...

if you don't mind pre-owned / opened / used, post your request here and you might get some response. otherwise, post your title here; i got a fren who are into Oscar movies (not those blockbuster holliwood movies) and he is collecting blu-ray and offloading his DVD collection

You could even check amazon as they have a pretty big collection of old movies on dvd.

Mustafa should have it. They even have the Gods Must Be Crazy.
Any example of how old ?

Like say the 70s to 80s and onwards, it's not just cos it's older, but some of the titles aren't the common blockbuster movies, that's why hard to find

if you don't mind pre-owned / opened / used, post your request here and you might get some response. otherwise, post your title here; i got a fren who are into Oscar movies (not those blockbuster holliwood movies) and he is collecting blu-ray and offloading his DVD collection

Nope I don't mind pre-owned, so long as it's original, with it's original cover and it's in good shape ... Hmm .. any possibility of me directly communicating with your friend directly ?

Like say the 70s to 80s and onwards, it's not just cos it's older, but some of the titles aren't the common blockbuster movies, that's why hard to find

If you can provide me a few titles, I can look out for you when I'm there.

you can probably try Gramophone too.

Just curious, why would you need DVDs now when you can get them in Bluray at about the same price.;)

My code 1s DVDs are collecting dust in the store. But I can't bear to let go. :embrass:

Guess I'm not alone here
Love to buy and collect.
No time or too lazy too watch.

:bsmilie::bsmilie: