Oriental Whip Snake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Pardon me if i I.D-ed this one wrongly.. feel free to correct or critique the shot. :)

Picture_323cs.jpg

Cheers. :)

Hi

I would say that from the looks of it, yes, it's a oriental whip.

where did you shoot it?

Garion/wrx;

Thanks for your kind words... but i'm afraid i am nowhere close to you guys when it comes to nature shots... :sweat: :embrass:

Wolfgang said:
Garion/
Thanks thanks... but i', afraid i am nowhere close to you guys
Well I admit I'm no expert either, still very much a newbie and still learning. :embrass:

yikes! blue coral....could kill you in a jiffy!

where's the location?

(I am keen on snakes, so i tend to ask lotsa questions! pardon me!)

Wolfgang said:
Garion/wrx;

Thanks for your kind words... but i'm afraid i am nowhere close to you guys when it comes to nature shots... :sweat: :embrass:

:embrass: aiyoh aiyoh.. you must have meant Garion right?

you're a terrific photographer in your own right! :thumbsup: whereas i've only taken up photography for a mere few months... kudos go to the "lao jiaos" here! you guys know who you are.... :D

I have seen at least three at the small hill opposite Science Park one along the South Buona Vista Rd. Usually after the rain do they come out of the forest there, probably to warm up as the road is warm due to the car fumes.....:)

For any of you at NUS go there, the smal forested area behind the busstop at the traffic light opposite Science Park One. If you are lucky you can also see some iguana's there. Good luck!

Hong Sien

scubawun said:
yikes! blue coral....could kill you in a jiffy!

where's the location?

(I am keen on snakes, so i tend to ask lotsa questions! pardon me!)

macritchie reservoir, on the common "4.8km" running route.

Status
Not open for further replies.