Orient Photo @ Sim Lim Square #06-31/53

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanz

Jan 29, 2007
Northlandic
Anybody oredi recce the shop ??? I just went down to get myself an EN-EL3e battery for my MB-D80....it's onli $75 sgd.....ori one Made in Japan.....oso scout round for other stuff....ask AP for the same battery...got quoted $85 sgd ????:dunno: :dunno:

I bought some things from the shop as well already. The people there although limited in language are very nice people. Their prices are also very good and fixed, no need to worry about "tourist vs local" prices.

Yup...that rite next time i go i must bring one of the bros.....so can talk same wavelength...can get more discount....;p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very friendly people. Got my Nikon 105mm f2 DC at $1,180 (grey set), save $300 coz warranty set selling at $1480.
Also saw Nikon 35mm f1.4 MF selling at $860 only, some 2nd shop sell not very good condition copy at $900+
I think they bring in stocks directly from HK, that's why the price are better. :thumbsup:

any number so that i can call to see if they have the stuff i want?

I was there last Friday and was quoted $30 for Nikon remote ML-L3 :(

Was there yesterday and bought a strap-on grip from them.

All the staff in the shop are Chinese nationals and when asked about certain things in English they couldn't understand. So if you intend to shop there, please understand and don't get frustrated.

Some items are cheaper than elsewhere, some are more expensive, so do your homework before buying from there.

The staff are generally quite friendly and approachable.

Went there bought my SD8A as backup to my Quantum....nice ppl, gave me a Nikon key chain as momento too :thumbsup:

how much is SD8a?

Nikon remote ML-L3 was quoted as $28.........Got it in a bundle together with Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, Nikon 50mm f1.8 and a Kenko Pro Digital UV filter for $300 altogether

I got myself the Velbon 530 tripod. Damn good price, and good quality. I was foolish to sell my previous Velbon, but now reunited again!

Nikon remote ML-L3 was quoted as $28.........Got it in a bundle together with Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, Nikon 50mm f1.8 and a Kenko Pro Digital UV filter for $300 altogether:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.