Orient Express - Rene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Aug 26, 2003
West
jer6263.multiply.com
Hi there, another wonderful session with Modelinn. Let me have the pleasure to present the lovely lady from BeiJing. Enjoy!

DSC_10119.jpg

DSC_10158.jpg

DSC_10185.jpg

DSC_10106.jpg

You had such great light... But her hair is frizzy, what a pity.

Nice ones Jer :thumbsup:

You haven't seen the hair on some of the girls in beijing :bigeyes:

You're just nitpicking now.:nono:

I have also this problem on hairs on mine.

Nice to see you all guys there.

Renee is very nice to work with, professional, good poses, very inventive and flexible.

Nice Pics Jer, I will try this time to post some of mine :sweatsm:

2. It would be better if the tint is anything but green because it looks like fluorescent cast and not flattering.
2. Her right arm seems small. Not sure why. Maybe her jacket made her body bigger compared to her arm. maybe its her pose and her long legs makes her arms shorter..... not really sure.

Any candids? yea some of the pics her hands look tiny. Was she really petite in person?

I have also this problem on hairs on mine.

Nice to see you all guys there.

Renee is very nice to work with, professional, good poses, very inventive and flexible.

Nice Pics Jer, I will try this time to post some of mine :sweatsm:

Hey buddy...

Nice to see you here early in the morning

She's lovely! And the hairstyle fit her nicely. Great shots!

Lovely portraits and great model! ;) You control the lightings well and with respect. I don't really mind the frizzy hair, can be an interesting point of focus for the image.

Except for #1, which didn't work too well for her jaw-line, the rest are pretty good shots. Thanks for sharing!

Nice shots! :thumbsup: :heart:

Thanks for sharing too.. :)

Thanks for all the valuable inputs from fizzy hair, length of arms, leg, jawline etc etc....all points noted and will be more careful for future shoot.

This hair cut wasnt meant to have all hair in uniform length, so frizziness is a characteristic of the cut.

DSC_10158.jpg

i love this shot the most, n I love the colours as seen on location retained. Its brilliant! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the valuable inputs from fizzy hair, length of arms, leg, jawline etc etc....all points noted and will be more careful for future shoot.

Hope you're not thinking of plastic surgery, are you? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.