Organising photo shoot for Trillia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
Hello to everybody,
wondering is there anybody who knows Trillia in person?Be cos I wish to have an outdoor photo shoot of her...:D :D Just miss out the most recently shoot of her organise by someone. I cannot recall his name.. So hopefully this time round I will not miss it again..Hopefully someone who knows her can ask her whether is she interested in another outdoor again yeah..So he can be the organiser of htis event.. Ha ha...

thanks for ur infor.. Have already PM him.Hopefully he will contact me ASAP lor... haha..

I'm interested there...

Hi to all Trillia so called "Fan's",

I wish to make announcement here in cs that I'm gonna organise a shoot for Trilla, and see what is the response like.The more the better as 6ppl wil do(Maximum 6 ppl).

I hereby make a namelist for those who are interested:
1.Me off course
2.Youhong
3.300N

what may be the time date and venue?

Perferable to be on Sunday as I'm not working ...:cool: :cool: Venue:?? How about Sentosa??

Yawoo said:
Perferable to be on Sunday as I'm not working ...:cool: :cool: Venue:?? How about Sentosa??
Can provide more info pls. Like cost per pax, outfits etc. Thks.;)

In fact,300n said he wanna be the organiser la... But I think 1 person cost about $50 lor... Sentosa?? perferable to wear swimsuit or something suitable lor... Mr300N.. Dun mind can u arrange it ASAP pls..Thanks..

Count me in too but got to depend on the date & location.

Yawoo said:
Hi to all Trillia so called "Fan's",

I wish to make announcement here in cs that I'm gonna organise a shoot for Trilla, and see what is the response like.The more the better as 6ppl wil do(Maximum 6 ppl).

1.Me off course
2.Youhong

Yawoo,

I have contacted Trillia and she doesn't want to do swimwear shoot. She like to do casual, clubbing and dress wear. If you are interested again, leave down ur name here.

300n

this is clearly in the wrong sub-forum ......... Mods, you should move this ? :)

Ya I posted @ at wrong place.. So,moderator can u kindly repost it at the correct place?? Thanks a lot to u..

or u can just close this thread and ask 300n or yourself to open a new one at the correct forum. :)

1.Me off course
2.Youhong
3.donChua

Seen like not many ppl interested in shooting her la...:cry: :cry: :cry:

1.Me off course
2.Youhong
3.donChua

1.Me off course
2.Youhong
3.donChua

sorry posted too many time... stupid PC hang so keep pressing summit...

Probably you have to let ppl know when is the shoot to suit their availability so that ppl can response. Me interested if the timing permits.

be cos right now Trillia is not avaliable for photo shoot... She now busy with her project or whatever... Heard from 300N... He will inform me for the actual date lor...1s I have 6 ppl I will call him immediately...

Status
Not open for further replies.