Organising a flea market for CS people

Status
Not open for further replies.

chyeo

May 6, 2002
Woodlands
I'm thinking of organising a flea market session for CS people... wondering if you all are interested? I might need people to help if really gonna do it...

Tell me your opinions yah?

nice. wat r ur ideas? wld it be the usual sell-anything-u-like kind or is there a special theme? more details perhaps? :)

good idea... can get many pple to come down and see... check out the stuff and ask the others for opinions too

Most prob it would be sell-anything-you-like-kind-of-flea-market...

but must be related to photography lah...

hey i don't mind chipping in... i got a lot of knick-knacks and small-value items that i don't mind putting up for sale at one shot...

Hey Larry, nice for you to support too.

Let's start a list of potential "stallholders":

1) chyeo

Originally posted by chyeo
Most prob it would be sell-anything-you-like-kind-of-flea-market...

but must be related to photography lah...

can it be not related to photography or not? I have a lot of postcards...

Originally posted by innovas1
can it be not related to photography or not? I have a lot of postcards...

would defeat the actual purpose liow.

its ok if u wanna organise a flea market totally on cameras,photography equipment and products, new or old.. i was just wondering if other stuff could also be sold..

HIee.....

Great revival of the "jumble sale"/"flea market idea".......I support the idea and would like to open a stall if possible...

Regards,
SUlhan

Updates:
1) Sourcing for venue (please contact me if you have any)
2) Finding out more about informing the police about such an event (if required)
3) Need more "stallholders"!
4) Date: Sometime in August or September
5) Weekend event
6) Sourcing for retailers to bring clearance sale items down too

potential "stallholders"
1) chyeo
2) Larry
3) sulhan
4) klsss
5)
6)

I attended another informal swap/sale party with another forum at a cafe along Princep Street.

If u folks are interested to utilse some quiet cafe, feel free to let me know. I'll see if the cafe owners are keen.

Updates:
1) Sourcing for venue (please contact me if you have any)
2) Finding out more about informing the police about such an event (if required)
3) Need more "stallholders"!
4) Date: Sometime in August or September
5) Weekend event
6) Sourcing for retailers to bring clearance sale items down too

potential "stallholders"
1) chyeo
2) Larry
3) sulhan
4) klsss
5)
6)

Sometime in August or September?

Hmm... Time to start saving up for the sale.
Hoping it's in September. (fingers crossed):p

Originally posted by baobei
I attended another informal swap/sale party with another forum at a cafe along Princep Street.

If u folks are interested to utilse some quiet cafe, feel free to let me know. I'll see if the cafe owners are keen.

Hey that would be nice. Would you do me the favour of asking the cafe owners? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hey that would be nice. Would you do me the favour of asking the cafe owners? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Checking on it, will revert to you shortly. Btw, PM me your contact details pls?

potential "stallholders"
1) chyeo
2) Larry
3) sulhan
4) klsss
5) POPEYE, might selling some nikon stuffs

Originally posted by baobei
Checking on it, will revert to you shortly. Btw, PM me your contact details pls?

Think I'll post them here instead. Anyone interested to join in the event can email me at lifesux_80@yahoo.com.sg ;)

My hp no is 94799265.

Status
Not open for further replies.