Ordinary Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesneo

Jan 1, 2006
Hi all,

posed myself a challenge last Sunday... Went for a photo shoot all by myself in the neighbourhood. Wanted to capture images out of ordinary things... I ventured into a nearby road construction site and since it was Sunday with no one around, was free to move about and handled some items (of course I put them back in place after the shoot)...

The images posted here are shot with my EOS1v with only 50mm f1.8mk II lense. Roll was developed in Colourlab and scanned at high resoultion. Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do... I entitled this range: "Ordinary Colours".

F10000342.jpg

The Colour of Limit

F1000023.jpg

Blue Sweep

F1000006.jpg

Unusual Bloom

F1000031.jpg

Retired and Blue

F1000015.jpg

Heading Home

F1000026.jpg

Yellow Dot

F10000182.jpg

Green Afloat

F10000291.jpg

One Leg Resting

Comments welcome...

Vivid Colours, actually. ;) Very nice! :thumbsup:

If I could only see the whole boot for the last pic...

Hi all,

thanks for all ya encouraging comments. Nice of you, Tubbykat, to drop by... your muffins pics got me really hungry the other nite.

Will continue on this series of "ordinary colours"... probably shooting again this weekend. Will post more pics in future...

nice colours and contrast, can't deny you that :thumbsup:

but you might want to pose another challenge to yourself - shoot in all sorts of different angles other than "dead on straight". i'd love to see more from you. :)

one word to describe .... GREAT!! :thumbsup:

Try not to have the frame divided into quarters and compose from there. If you have angles, it would give your shots more depth (3D rather than 2D). Lastly, try to shoot without moving things around. It is much harder....

Overall very nice....;p

not bad.. where's this construction yard.. :D

upzzzz... ;P

why?

Because another thumbs up here, nicely done =)

Construction site over the outskirt of Punggol, just off the MRT at a newly constructed road...

Status
Not open for further replies.