Ordinary Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesneo

Jan 1, 2006
Hi all,

posed myself a challenge last Sunday... Went for a photo shoot all by myself in the neighbourhood. Wanted to capture images out of ordinary things... I ventured into a nearby road construction site and since it was Sunday with no one around, was free to move about and handled some items (of course I put them back in place after the shoot)...

The images posted here are shot with my EOS1v with only 50mm f1.8mk II lense. Roll was developed in Colourlab and scanned at high resoultion. Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do... I entitled this range: "Ordinary Colours".

The Colour of Limit

Blue Sweep

Unusual Bloom

Retired and Blue

lesneo

Jan 1, 2006

Heading Home

Yellow Dot

Green Afloat

One Leg Resting

Comments welcome...

kaywalk

Aug 11, 2005
Vivid Colours, actually. ;) Very nice! :thumbsup:

If I could only see the whole boot for the last pic...

lesneo

Jan 1, 2006
Hi all,

thanks for all ya encouraging comments. Nice of you, Tubbykat, to drop by... your muffins pics got me really hungry the other nite.

Will continue on this series of "ordinary colours"... probably shooting again this weekend. Will post more pics in future...

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
nice colours and contrast, can't deny you that :thumbsup:

but you might want to pose another challenge to yourself - shoot in all sorts of different angles other than "dead on straight". i'd love to see more from you. :)

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
Try not to have the frame divided into quarters and compose from there. If you have angles, it would give your shots more depth (3D rather than 2D). Lastly, try to shoot without moving things around. It is much harder....

Overall very nice....;p

DT_

Nov 4, 2005
not bad.. where's this construction yard.. :D

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
upzzzz... ;P

why?

Because another thumbs up here, nicely done =)

lesneo

Jan 1, 2006
Construction site over the outskirt of Punggol, just off the MRT at a newly constructed road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom