Ordering Pentax polo shirt (coolfit material)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eselite

May 5, 2009
Singapore
Hi to all Pentaxians especially the new ones like me, if you need the 'red devil' apparel just pm nik34 and tell him the quantity, size and whether you want the 'name/nick' sewn onto the sleeve(i'm not sure which side). It will be easier on his side to do a single order. Thanks nik34 for doing this special service!:thumbsup:

Updated: Please scroll down to order your polo shirt.

Last edited:
have submitted mine, hope more will follow :cool: it gives you a great sense of identity :devil:

Thanks for your effort :thumbsup:, can you post a picture of the polo so everybody know how it looks like

Thanks for your effort :thumbsup:, can you post a picture of the polo so everybody know how it looks like

Hello Skywatcher, if u click on the pentax nov outing thread, u can see those senior pentaxians wearing it. Doubt we can have the t-shirt ordered since its only available in the states.

Last edited:

It is the Polo T-shirt the guys are wearing with front = "Pentaxian", back = "Be Interesting" and sleeve = "your nickname".

IMGP1938.jpg

Dug out from the thread "for PENTAXIAN"
Taken from darrrrrrr, hope you don't mind me stealing this photo darren :)

frontcopy2.jpg

backcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Image dug out from the thread "for PENTAXIAN"
Taken from darrrrrrr, hope you don't mind me stealing this photo darren :)

frontcopy2.jpg

backcopy.jpg

Wah, this brings back memories... :sweat:

But this is the old edition. You can see the slight difference in the white line placement and the sleeve collar.

Better hurry order thru NIK34 despite he has work and family commitments. So nice of him to do for our fellow Pentaxians. Thumb Up for his best volunteer service...

And please help him by lessen his burden...

Charlie, you may want to collate the orders. Let this be open for 2 weeks or more. Costing? size? Design? types of material? any others to consider? The ones we wore in the last outing could preferably be used as guides.

Newbie or old-bie can still order.:D Thank Nik for all his effort.

otc

Hi to all again!
Thanks to otc for the suggestion, this thread will be collecting the orders for the Pentax polo shirt so i can pass the final list to nik34. The closing date will be around 8 Dec'09 so maybe and hopefully we can don the uniform for the next outing.
Please put your name, quantity, size and optional "nick/name" on the sleeve here if you are interested

Pentax polo shirt (coolfit material)
1. eselite (2 x medium), "eselite"

Last edited:
Thanks eselite for opening a new thread for this 2nd order of PENTAXIAN polo shirt &
to all great help from senior friends here.

i'm sorry that i do not have the pic of shirt to post again but i believe you can see
the real thing in our previous outing.

Price for the Cool-fit material plus name on the right hand side of the sleeve =SGD $27.00per shirt.

Update order list thru PM.

1.eselite-2 pcs
2.elavan-1 pc
3.reyreina- TBC
4.Derrick leow-1 pc
5.Greg0222-1 pc

Total 5 pcs order so far & we need 10 min. order to kick off, so hurry PM
me if you like to make one for yourself...Cheers!

Refer to next thread.

Last edited:
Hi to all again!
Thanks to otc for the suggestion, this thread will be collecting the orders for the Pentax polo shirt so i can pass the final list to nik34. The closing date will be around 8 Dec'09 so maybe and hopefully we can don the uniform for the next outing.
Please put your name, quantity, size and optional "nick/name" on the sleeve here if you are interested

Pentax polo shirt (coolfit material)

2. elavan (1 x S) "Ben"
3. reyreina (TBC)
4. Derrick leow (1 x XL)
5. Greg0222 (1 x XL)
6. Equatorer (1 x L & 1 x S) "kilimanjaro" & "Flavia"

Alright guys we follow this up-date list posted by "eselite"
for those who PM me pls update your final qty & size here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
2. elavan (1 x S) "Ben"
3. reyreina (TBC)
4. Derrick leow (1 x XL)
5. Greg0222 (1 x XL)
6. Equatorer (1 x L & 1 x S) "kilimanjaro" & "Flavia"
7. Limited (1x M) "Limited"

Thanks. Nik34.

Hmm, if I order when will it be ready ? As I will be coming back to Sg from 5th to 11th Dec ;p

Hi Arthur, i dunno leh, i will close the order on 8 Dec and nik34 will send the orders. I dont think it will arrive in time for your departure.(I could be wrong, nik34 can u answer that for him?) Are u coming back to Singapore again beside 5th to 11th Dec?

Hmm, if I order when will it be ready ? As I will be coming back to Sg from 5th to 11th Dec ;p

Welcome back bro, pls place your order here.
I just check with the maker we can send in the order wants we reach 10 copy,
we are close to it now..;)

Welcome back bro, pls place your order here.
I just check with the maker we can send in the order wants we reach 10 copy,
we are close to it now..;)

Thanks bro, what is the biggest size ? ;p hmm you know my size la so probably need XXL or the biggest you got. I will order another L size as well, so thats 2 from me.
I won't be back to Singapore until either May or Oct 2010 for my next trip.

Thanks bro, what is the biggest size ? ;p hmm you know my size la so probably need XXL or the biggest you got. I will order another L size as well, so thats 2 from me.
I won't be back to Singapore until either May or Oct 2010 for my next trip.

Haha! you see my size in the pic posted by desmond,i'm wearing XXL too,maybe you
like to go with XXXL for more comfort do like me know tks.

Anymore order?? if not i'm going to place the order by end of this week so that
you guys can collect by next weekend...:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.